• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Selling Emobolo to be able to buy Thuram turned out to be a pretty bad move tbh. 

Also thanks for the Christmas gift, @nudge!

If it makes you feel any better my first mistake was paying €10m for the sexiest brick wall Süle only to sell him for like a €3m loss and buy Alaba for like €14m who is now worth like 6. The rest of my team only got worse from there xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

If my calculations are correct (and there aren't extra points for man of the match) then I've got 27 points so far.

St Juste and Otavio to play today. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I got more than 3x points in one game (13 between Union/Wolfsburg) than I did across all other fixtures this weekend. Two of my players got minus points xD

Only 16 pts for me in total... Very poor matchday.

• Administrator

What a mare I'm having/I've had.

Don't have a full line-up as the transfers I wanted yesterday didn't go through (Damn you @Rucksackfranzose!!!).

So automatically on -4 which I'm made peace with xD 

And now Becker looks to have sustained a bad Achilles injury :( 

• Administrator

Got a dilemma - sell Becker who got injured yesterday and risk an affordable, yet decent, striker becoming available, or keep him in and hope he returns from injury quickly?

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Got a dilemma - sell Becker who got injured yesterday and risk an affordable, yet decent, striker becoming available, or keep him in and hope he returns from injury quickly?

His injury is not serious. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, nudge said:

His injury is not serious. 

Good to hear. For him of course. But my Comunio team is a serious issue so it's good too for that reason :ph34r:

I have a question regarding having a negative balance. I have a negative balance and I want to sell Schick to get a positive balance again. But I put him up for sale late. It currently says 1 day and 14 hours next to Schick. However, I have an offer for him.  If I sell him now, will my balance be positive for tomorrow and clear the way for me not to be penalised tomorrow/for this matchday? If I accept the computers bid for him now/today, will I have a positive balance for this matchday/tomorrow and be ok?

• Subscriber
36 minutes ago, Michael said:

I have a question regarding having a negative balance. I have a negative balance and I want to sell Schick to get a positive balance again. But I put him up for sale late. It currently says 1 day and 14 hours next to Schick. However, I have an offer for him.  If I sell him now, will my balance be positive for tomorrow and clear the way for me not to be penalised tomorrow/for this matchday? If I accept the computers bid for him now/today, will I have a positive balance for this matchday/tomorrow and be ok?

If you accept it now, it will go through at 3am CET tonight, and you will have a positive balance tomorrow morning. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived