• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Oh dear, @Mpachewill not be a happy bunny. 

2 hours ago, Mpache said:

Damnit Singh was mine :( 

Anyways I will sign up Monday. I’m going camping this weekend and will be off my computer, and I’m not sure if my phone will suffice :P

I bought him in order to sell him to @Mpache for extortionate fee later on 😂

8 hours ago, nudge said:

Transfers confirmed:

IMG_20200719_052310.thumb.jpg.5ba6b186cdb252eaa2c44198a6928d1c.jpg

Didn't even know Diego Klimowicz's son plays football too, let alone in the Bundesliga. Had to sign him for that fact alone. 

• Administrator

Nice. 2 defenders and a midfielder. Pretty much all you need. 

@nudge dumb question alert - what happens if we run out of money and don't have 11 players for our lineup?

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Stan said:

Nice. 2 defenders and a midfielder. Pretty much all you need. 

@nudge dumb question alert - what happens if we run out of money and don't have 11 players for our lineup?

As mentioned earlier (in a post you liked 😂):

Make sure you always have all 11 players selected for your lineup, as you get penalised (-4 pts) for each unfilled position. 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, nudge said:

As mentioned earlier (in a post you liked 😂):

Make sure you always have all 11 players selected for your lineup, as you get penalised (-4 pts) for each unfilled position. 

Oops, I must have missed that bit. 

Might have to buy a few cheap players then to fill those places. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

How do I adjust the value I bit on a player? :35_thinking:

When you go to the Transfer tab and click on the 'Make Offer' sign, some details should pop up at the bottom of the screen. At the bottom of that, there should be an option where you can click on the sum and alter it. 

I had the same issue on the first night! This was on laptop, by the way. Not tried it on phone yet. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

When you go to the Transfer tab and click on the 'Make Offer' sign, some details should pop up at the bottom of the screen. At the bottom of that, there should be an option where you can click on the sum and alter it. 

I had the same issue on the first night! This was on laptop, by the way. Not tried it on phone yet. 

Ah, cheers, found it. The part where you can edit the sum didn't look edit-able to me at first, so I was confused. xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Ah, cheers, found it. The part where you can edit the sum didn't look edit-able to me at first, so I was confused. xD

Yeah same, I kept clicking on it and the pop-up bar would just go up and down xD

2 hours ago, nudge said:

So, is anyone buying Boateng for 8 million? :ph34r:

No way. I'm not spending big just yet. Waiting for the right player and making a few smaller transfers for depth. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

No way. I'm not spending big just yet. Waiting for the right player and making a few smaller transfers for depth. 

Psst. I was trying to pressure people into wasting a shitload of money on him :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived