• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2019/20 - 14-16th July, 2020

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

@Stan's favourite player could have made it two but the keeper came out quickly to smother Tomlin's chance. Good goalkeeping there. 

I've realised you could relegate Hull on the final day so just get the job done okay. Whoever it involves.

I have a suspicion that Luton will escape relegation. Barnsley won't fare so fortunately. Hull are a goner - a consequence of shit owners - and I pray Huddersfield go down for ruining my 18,000/1 acca - I wish I was joking about that too!

Just now, Deco said:

I have a suspicion that Luton will escape relegation. Barnsley won't fare so fortunately. Hull are a goner - a consequence of shit owners - and I pray Huddersfield go down for ruining my 18,000/1 acca - I wish I was joking about that too!

What acca was that? xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

If you can answer why Morrison and Bennett went for the same player to leave Knight all alone to smash it passed Smithies, that'd be great. 

1-1.

I am not watching but I can explain because it's Cardiff.

2 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

What acca was that? xD

I decided to have a pound acca before the seasons started. I was using BetVictor at the time but they terminated my account after I won £100 off a free bet. Still would've had to honour that bet though, I kept the evidence and what-not logged before Huddersfield crumbled.

• Aston Villa to be relegated in the Premiership
  • Huddersfield to finish Top 6 in the Championship
  • Coventry to be promoted from League One
  • Plymouth to be promoted from League Two
  • Celtic to win the SPL
  • Paderborn to finish last in the Bundesliga
  • Stuttgart to be promoted from 2. Bundesliga
  • Porto to win the Primeira Liga
  • Seattle Sounders to win the MLS Cup

Only Huddersfield didn't pull through. It was around 18,000/1. Was a throw-up between them and Brentford - proof that better odds mean nothing!

10 minutes ago, Deco said:

I decided to have a pound acca before the seasons started. I was using BetVictor at the time but they terminated my account after I won £100 off a free bet. Still would've had to honour that bet though, I kept the evidence and what-not logged before Huddersfield crumbled.

• Aston Villa to be relegated in the Premiership
  • Huddersfield to finish Top 6 in the Championship
  • Coventry to be promoted from League One
  • Plymouth to be promoted from League Two
  • Celtic to win the SPL
  • Paderborn to finish last in the Bundesliga
  • Stuttgart to be promoted from 2. Bundesliga
  • Porto to win the Primeira Liga
  • Seattle Sounders to win the MLS Cup

Only Huddersfield didn't pull through. It was around 18,000/1. Was a throw-up between them and Brentford - proof that better odds mean nothing!

Fucking hell, that's rough. Betting on the Championship is nearly a flip of a coin at times. 

What did you get your account terminated for (bit random that)? 

12 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Fucking hell, that's rough. Betting on the Championship is nearly a flip of a coin at times. 

What did you get your account terminated for (bit random that)? 

They refused to give me an official reason but it coincided with me withdrawing £100 from my £10 initial deposit. They clearly don't like winners. I didn't breach their T&Cs. And it really is rough. So I now don't like Huddersfield at all.

Just now, Deco said:

They refused to give me an official reason but it coincided with me withdrawing £100 from my £10 initial deposit. They clearly don't like winners. I didn't breach their T&Cs.

And it really is rough. So I now don't like Huddersfield at all.

Don't blame you. xD

Bit of a joke from them in regards to withdrawing the money. Not even that much overall either. 

2 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Don't blame you. xD

Bit of a joke from them in regards to withdrawing the money. Not even that much overall either. 

Yet, just when the leagues restarted up, I got a £10 free bet with BetFred. I won £388.52 exactly - I’ve just checked - from said free bet and it was my first with them. Withdrawal time? It hit my PayPal the next morning. Plus they then gave me another free bet as a ‘gesture of good will’. Some bookies are just like that, especially Ladbrokes. Would never recommend them.

For best odds on these Championship matches, the best option is definitely Betfair. You’d think SkyBet but they tend to be amongst the lower end of options.

2 minutes ago, Deco said:

Yet, just when the leagues restarted up, I got a £10 free bet with BetFred. I won £388.52 exactly - I’ve just checked - from said free bet and it was my first with them. Withdrawal time? It hit my PayPal the next morning. Plus they then gave me another free bet as a ‘gesture of good will’. Some bookies are just like that, especially Ladbrokes. Would never recommend them.

For best odds on these Championship matches, the best option is definitely Betfair. You’d think SkyBet but they tend to be amongst the lower end of options.

Tbh, I'm not a huge gambler so just stuck with the one account with Bill Hill. 

Superb win for us there. That strengthens 6th spot for us going into our last two games against Boro and Hull. 

Also, a season definer at the bottom next week. Luton draw with QPR to go level on points with Hull, who got slapped 8-0 today. 

They play each other on Saturday. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived