Reverse Fixture
Norwich 2-3 Chelsea

Recent Form
Chelsea - WLWWL
Norwich - LLLLL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although a little irritated Lampard has yet again changed his centre back pairing, that was the same backline that got us victories against Everton and Liverpool. 

Think Lampard is draining every bit of juice left in Willian before he leaves. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Although a little irritated Lampard has yet again changed his centre back pairing, that was the same backline that got us victories against Everton and Liverpool. 

Think Lampard is draining every bit of juice left in Willian before he leaves. 

Well, it's not like there has really been a great pairing for CB. Looking forward to Kovacic and Jorginho though, those two are dynamite together. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

6-0 to Chelsea.

Pulisic hat-trick. Willian free-kick. 2 Jorginho penalties.

Alternatively, Norwhich will win 1-0 and Chelsea will somehow beat Man Utd 6-0. They like to keep us on our toes like that

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Under the circumstances I would be happy for us to finish 3rd and consider ourselves lucky to have done so... 

Nah, it hasn't been that bad at all, just City and Liverpool are head and shoulders above the pack. A team can't always win, and there has been darker days before. I don't like all the doom and gloom around a lot of Chelsea fans, it is just never good enough for a lot of 'em. The club could bounce a treble next season and you'd still read essays on why Jorginho and Alonso are the devil and beezlebub.

Jorginho is one of the most overrated midfielders in the league in my opinion. Chelsea are much stronger team when Kante plays instead of him. Unfortunately for Chelsea, Kante has struggled with injuries in recent times. 

Chelsea are the team under pressure in this game. Norwich City are for the first time this season, under no real pressure, which may be to their benefit.

7 minutes ago, Michael said:

Jorginho is one of the most overrated midfielders in the league in my opinion. Chelsea are much stronger team when Kante plays instead of him. Unfortunately for Chelsea, Kante has struggled with injuries in recent times. 

Chelsea are the team under pressure in this game. Norwich City are for the first time this season, under no real pressure, which may be to their benefit.

Jorginho isn't typically rated at all, and Kante doesn't play instead of Jorginho. 

• Administrator

I can sympathise with this Chelsea performance. We were held at home to Norwich's defensive tactics and it was utterly disgusting to watch xD 

Just now, Stan said:

I can sympathise with this Chelsea performance. We were held at home to Norwich's defensive tactics and it was utterly disgusting to watch xD 

Whoops Stan, Giroud with a goal

• The title was changed to Chelsea (Giroud, 45+3") 1-0 Norwich - Tuesday 14th July, 2020
12 minutes ago, Michael said:

Our best period of the season was when Kante wasn't even on the pitch, let alone playing as a DM. 

Needed that goal. Another game where I feel Mount's absence. 

• The title was changed to Chelsea 1-0 Norwich - Tuesday 14th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived