Udinese vs Lazio

Thursday 16th July, 2020
Torino vs Genoa, 18.30
SPAL vs Inter

• The title was changed to Serie A 2019/20 - 33^ Giornata [14/07 - 16/07]
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pasalic scores Atalanta's 5th goal and it's Malonovskiy with the assist, both players also combined for the 1st goal. Atalanta have been very dominant here and we can expect more goals with 34 minutes left of the game to be played.

50 minutes ago, Michael said:

Another beautiful long range goal by Ruslan Malinovskiy to give Atalanta a 3-1 lead over Brescia. Malinovskiy has been on fire this season and Atalanta continue their great form.

Are you ukranian? I´m curious about Malinovskiy. Was he a big prospect in ukranian football when younger or is he a late bloomer?

7 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Are you ukranian? I´m curious about Malinovskiy. Was he a big prospect in ukranian football when younger or is he a late bloomer?

No, I am not Ukrainian, I am English, but I do live in Ukraine. As for Malinovskiy, well he started his career out at Shakhtar Donetsk, where they had a star studded squad. He found it hard to break into the Shakhtar team as a youngster, so he was loaned out to other clubs, to help his development. He really started to impress as a 21 year old on loan at Zorya Luhansk in the 2014-15 season. However,  it was at Genk where he really started to shine and he arguably became the best player in the Belgian league. Last season, he inspired Genk to win the Belgian League title.

Since he joined Atalanta this season, his form has been just as impressive. He has to be one of the best long range shooters in the world, he has a rocket of a shot. All his goals seem to be hit with such venom and from a distance. 

9 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

So... If Juventus lose tonight, do you guys think the Scudetto race is open again? 

If they lose tonight, then there is a small chance that they could lose the title. But I personally don't see them throwing away their points lead over Atalanta. Despite the fact that Atalanta are playing better than Juve right now, I think that Juve are experienced enough not to squander their points advantage to Atalanta. Anyway, Juve have equalised against Sassuolo and I think that any points gained by them tonight, is one step closer to them retaining their title.

The Ukrainian midfielder Yevgeniy Shakhov has pulled a goal back with a well placed strike for Lecce against Fiorentina, but it seems too little too late, as Lecce's chances of avoiding relegation are getting slimmer by the day.

Lecce 1-3 Fiorentina

• The topic was unpinned

Archived