Aston Villa vs Everton

Recent Form
Everton - WWLDL
Aston Villa - DLLLW

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Aston Villa are going to do the double over us and I genuinely find it more funny than annoying.

I also actually want us to be totally shit for these last 3 games so that there can be absolutely no argument over the futures of the majority of this squad. Can't be arsed with players like Sigurdsson having another 2-3 game renaissance and earning another summer of getting the benefit of the doubt off the back of it.

• Subscriber

Back to 4-4-2 again with a poorly matched pair of central midfielders and two wingers who aren't really wingers in Iwobi and Bernard.

The combination of me hating our team and wanting Villa to stay up is as close as I've come to actually supporting our opponents but I can't quite do it. That might change if we're utter shite again tonight though which we probably will be.

Mad how Sky Sports have chosen this one for Main Event when Leicester and Sheffield United are playing.

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Back to 4-4-2 again with a poorly matched pair of central midfielders and two wingers who aren't really wingers in Iwobi and Bernard.

The combination of me hating our team and wanting Villa to stay up is as close as I've come to actually supporting our opponents but I can't quite do it. That might change if we're utter shite again tonight though which we probably will be.

Mad how Sky Sports have chosen this one for Main Event when Leicester and Sheffield United are playing.

Surprised any TV company picked up either game xD

• Subscriber

I was ready to admit that I didn't actually care about that defeat. I've said that in the past out of anger but this time I genuinely couldn't have cared less. I'd rather we'd let Villa win and help relegate one of West Ham, Bournemouth or Watford instead.

At least we managed to scrape 1 point from the three home games against newly-promoted sides this season.

Two left.

• The title was changed to Everton 1-1 Aston Villa - Thursday 16th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived