talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester 2-0 Sheff Utd - Thursday 16th July, 2020

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Leicester City, they deserve the lead considering the amount of control they have had so far. It was a decent strike from Ayoze Perez with the nice control and shot into the corner of the net. Lets hope that Leicester City don't squander this lead.

• Subscriber

Brendan, don't do anything silly, this is far better - a real demonstration of what we can do on our day.

Tielemans has been excellent and Thomas has had a really good first half.

• Administrator

This is much better. More purpose and control about us. Barnes, Justin and Thomas doing well. The latter especially considering it's his debut. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Youri's tackling seems to have improved immensely. Brendan moulding him in to a play making midfielder but from deep. 

I'm really wondering if he's one of those who really needs a bit of space to really showcase what he can do. I did think his lack of stamina and pace would be exposed in a 2 but it's gone the other way.

I knew there was a reason I was reluctant to call him a waste of money :D

• Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

Leicester City should be 3 or 4 goals up by now, given the goal-scoring chances that they have created.

That's what worries me most xD

We've been really decent. I'll be gutted if we don't win this.

Gray on. Actually think that's the right sub.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

That's what worries me most xD

We've been really decent. I'll be gutted if we don't win this.

Gray on. Actually think that's the right sub.

Yeah, maybe he can actually finish in front of goal, unlike Barnes. :ph34r:

On 14/07/2020 at 17:48, Dan said:

Sorry but this has really fucked me off as well. He is genuinely a bottlejob isn't he?

Rodgers is a good coach but you need a ruthless streak to be a winner. He lacks it.

Your team is 4th mate, how can you not enjoy this? Even with the poorer form which granted can be frustrating...but you’re still fourth, you have a better points tally than last season, Rodgers has improved you and you’re obsessing on him being a bottle job?

Jaysus if you can’t enjoy a win today then when can you?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Danny said:

Your team is 4th mate, how can you not enjoy this? Even with the poorer form which granted can be frustrating...but you’re still fourth, you have a better points tally than last season, Rodgers has improved you and you’re obsessing on him being a bottle job?

Jaysus if you can’t enjoy a win today then when can you?

Yes we get it. But it's the performances that have let us down. Look at the lead we had. Look at the table now. 4th now but it looked realistic possibility we'd screw it up. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yes we get it. But it's the performances that have let us down. Look at the lead we had. Look at the table now. 4th now but it looked realistic possibility we'd screw it up. 

Aye but you weren’t expected to finish top 4 and those results you were getting consistently were not maintainable

And I get frustrations over it but watching some of the posts about Leicester on here you’d think you that you’ve massively bottled something you were expected to do, when in reality you’re punching above your weight

Even United and Chelsea fans don’t have the meltdowns over their shitform that you lot have been having 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Youri's tackling seems to have improved immensely. Brendan moulding him in to a play making midfielder but from deep. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he wants him to be a deep lying playmaker. He loves deep lying playmakers and I think if Youri can be molded into one, he'd be a very quality one. He's got all of the right attributes, at least.

• The title was changed to Leicester 2-0 Sheff Utd - Thursday 16th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived