talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Crystal Palace 0-2 Man Utd - Thursday 16th July, 2020

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.15

Live on BT Sport

821px-Crystal_Palace_FC_logo.svg.png      VS      220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Head to Head
Crystal Palace - 8
Draws - 11
Man Utd - 37

Reverse Fixture
Man Utd 1-2 Crystal Palace

Recent Form
Crystal Palace - LLLLL
Man Utd - WWWWD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

First, I look at the head to head. Then, I look at the recent form.

That’s not great reading.

Gives me the heebies, Palace have lost there last 5 games on the bounce and with Captain Blunderbuss in the United team, they could beat us with him with his head stuck up the back of his arse.

Faith...3-1 United...gulp...:eek:

37 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Gives me the heebies, Palace have lost there last 5 games on the bounce and with Captain Blunderbuss in the United team, they could beat us with him with his head stuck up the back of his arse.

Faith...3-1 United...gulp...:eek:

How many penalties, cobber?

On 14/07/2020 at 12:25, DeadLinesman said:

Liverpool. 160 Premier League penalties. Most of any team.

LET THAT SINK IN

How many penalties did we fucking get in the 90s? Because I just looked through the last decade on here: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/topErhalteneElfmeter/wettbewerb/GB1/plus/?saison_id=2019 and honestly... if that's true, then I'm pretty surprised. But granted, I only looked at one decade and then one year in the 90s when we had 5 penalties.

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace 0-1 (Rashford, 45+1") Man Utd - Thursday 16th July, 2020
25 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

How many penalties did we fucking get in the 90s? Because I just looked through the last decade on here: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/topErhalteneElfmeter/wettbewerb/GB1/plus/?saison_id=2019 and honestly... if that's true, then I'm pretty surprised. But granted, I only looked at one decade and then one year in the 90s when we had 5 penalties.

I saw an article from 2016 saying you’d had the most and added the rest from a website I found. I’ll check it out and send it to you.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Seeing the replay of the penalty incident looked like Lindelof kicked Zaha before making contact with the ball. 

Should have been a penalty. Lindelof doesn't get the ball and just crashes into Zaha. Not sure why the refs gave it differently but I'd imagine its because of the way Zaha moved just before pushing the ball past Lindelof.

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace 0-2 Man Utd - Thursday 16th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived