talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Crystal Palace 0-2 Man Utd - Thursday 16th July, 2020

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Lindelof clearly gets the ball in my honest opinion. I know it United, but you’d be fuming if that was oven against your defender.

Nah come on man. 

Zaha gets kicked back of the leg. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that video @Stan's put, the first angle looks like he doesn't get the ball and gets kicked on the back of the leg. On the second angle, it looks like he gets the ball.

Honestly, if they only get 2 angles for the VAR... they should be giving the officials more fucking angles to be working with.

I'd probably give the penalty if it was me, based off that first angle. But I'm also a Liverpool fan, so I've got a clear bias xD

• Subscriber

What a surprise.

We've got to hope Chelsea drop points at Anfield. Manchester United making the Champions League was probably decided a year ago.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Leicester really up against it here. The club they are up against for top four have the officials on their side. 

At this rate I'm just happy to get European football xD

Chelsea & Utd are getting CL. Utd will overtake us before we play them anyway as I can't see us beating Spurs and they will probably beat West Ham at home. 

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace (Ayew, 55") 1-1 Man Utd - Thursday 16th July, 2020
1 minute ago, Stan said:

At this rate I'm just happy to get European football xD

Chelsea & Utd are getting CL. Utd will overtake us before we play them anyway as I can't see us beating Spurs and they will probably beat West Ham at home. 

The favouritism shown towards Utd this season though has been astounding mate. 

They are untouchable during the run in. 

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace 0-1 Man Utd - Thursday 16th July, 2020

AhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagagagagahahahahahahagagagagagagagagagahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaAhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagagagagahahahahahahagagagagagagagagagahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BET YOU’RE FUCKING RAGING LADS

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace 0-2 Man Utd - Thursday 16th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived