talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2020/21

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, nudge said:

Stoooop it :( I'm very tempted, but I know it's going to end badly if I do watch it xD 

It's been a decent game so far!

28 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

@Stan, can't watch it since I'm busy. Please do a  Michael: a ticker it is.:)

In standard @Michael fashion, these updates are a bit delayed :ph34r:

Hamburg dominated the game for the first 15-20minutes. They hit the bar with a superb free-kick from very far out, then another the keeper saved well. St Pauli did get back in to it for about the last 10-15 and it's a bit cagey and scrappy. Marmoush for St Pauli seems a decent player. Zieries lucky not to have been sent off for 2 yellow card offences.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

And now the referee does send someone off! Leibold sees red for kicking out against Burgstaller. Referee was instructed to look at it again and upgraded his initial yellow card decision.

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Who scored?

Kyereh.

31 minutes ago, nudge said:

The text below the Fortuna tweet is also part of Rucksackfranzose's post from previous page xD WTF happened there, @Tommy?

What the hell? xD I must have copied and pasted something accidentally? The fuck?

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed. Big defeat against Bochum in the first half of the season. Hopefully we can get revenge tonight. Alfredo Morales and Felix Klaus being in the squad again should be some boost. Shame that we lost Kenan Karaman because he had to fly to the Turkish National Team, even though the club did everything to try to prevent it. :/

• Administrator

2-0 Bochum. Fortuna miss some decent opportunities and Bochum go up the other end and expose Kastermaier again through some fast footwork from Holtmann.

Ahhhhhhhh another frustrating match. 18 to 13 shots on goal. And we didn't score a single goal. Last week against Sandhausen we had 21 shots on goal and didn't score... 

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

Ahhhhhhhh another frustrating match. 18 to 13 shots on goal. And we didn't score a single goal. Last week against Sandhausen we had 21 shots on goal and didn't score... 

An extended stay for you lot then :(

Hopefully Furth or Kiel reign in Hamburg. Happy to see Bochum back up after a decade or so, Furth wear green so they're alright. Kiel would be very cool to have back up.

What matters most of course is that Bremen need 2 shit teams promoted every season, to make our own survival easier. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived