talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2020/21

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

HSV bottling it again would be hilarious. Although I'd feel a bit sorry for Thioune. 

Same.  Liked him at Osnabruck.

Kiel still have 2 games in hand so the 2nd promotion spot is still up for grabs but the way Bochum thrashed them it was men and boys.  For me it's one of the more exciting league races at the moment.

Kiel back in quarantine again.  The keeper this time.  There's going to be so much pressure on them with all those games in hand, not to mention having to play so many mittewoche matches.

Paderborn spanked Bochum.  Keeps Hamburg in the race.

Are all Zweite games televised in Germany?  Here we only get the game of the week, which inevitably means the teams toward the top of the table.  Fuerth and Braunschweig were on last night but wasn't able to watch.  

Good performance all around. First 20 minutes were a bit shaky, but after that we gianed control of the match, and could have won by an even higher margin in the end. 

@nudge Danso scored. :x It's such a colossal shame that he's only with us on loan. :( 

Just now, Tommy said:

They're only one point infront of us now. :o 

Yeah, I still wonder what's going to happen with Kiel.  They are the wildcard in all of this right now because of those games in hand.

23 minutes ago, Coma said:

Yeah, I still wonder what's going to happen with Kiel.  They are the wildcard in all of this right now because of those games in hand.

They're gonna have one hell of a schedule though. Like Hertha, 5 games in 12 days. That's also what happened to Dresden last season, and that they got relegated played a big part in it. 

HSV are still level but are in trouble at Regensburg, looks like they were unable to benefit from Düsseldorf's and Heidenheim's losses. And before I forget to mention Fürth are down too, there are still some odds of Düsseldorf being promoted directly provided Kiel don't win all their games in hand. And there's still a chance to reach the play-off spot regardless. Good luck, @Tommy!

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

HSV drew again, this time at home against Karlsruhe. :D

Crazy, Terrode missed a pen, then scored on rebound, and then KSC equalised a minute later xD

You have a chance to equal their points now if you win your next match?

1 minute ago, nudge said:

You have a chance to equal their points now if you win your next match?

Indeed. We play Karlsruhe on Monday. Could be an advantage that they also played today and we'll be more rested. :o Our goal difference is pretty shite though. +6 wheras HSV has +21. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived