talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2020/21

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy to think that any of the top 3 can win the league at this point.  Would love to see Kiel sneak it at the end although they have a tough last day against Darmstadt.  Bochum have Sandhausen and Fürth have @Tommy's boys so I'd put Bochum and Kiel in the pole position for auto promotion.

Strange match. Very strange. We had this in the bag. How on earth did we allow Fürth to come back? Anyway, time to regroup and attack again next season. Probably with a new Manager and a few fresh faces. Very sad to lose Danso, who was probably our best player this season, even though he was quite shaky today as well. 

Anyway, I'm happy that Kiel are in the playoffs. I believe they are a tougher opponent to Köln than Fürth. 

• Subscriber
On 26/07/2020 at 04:14, Dan said:

Went to Bochum last weekend and they inform me they have so far signed Tarsis Bonga, who's record in the third tier looks a bit rubbish, he's become a bit of a cult hero amongst us without even kicking a ball xD

Worked a treat. He didn't score a single goal but Bochum are champions! Unreal that they'll be a league above Schalke.

Will hopefully get to a game or two of theirs next season. Might be my best route to finally ticking Dortmund off.

2 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Only 2-1 now, would prefer Ingolstadt playing in 2. Liga over them in 3. Liga. @Faithcore probably agrees.

I do although I have very mixed feelings about it as Ingolstadt is such a shit club and don't get me started on people like Oral, Henke or Kutschke. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived