talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2020/21

4 hours ago, Eco said:

3-3!

This has been an absolute roller coaster of a match so far. I have to say though that Paderborn are one of the stronger 2. Bundesliga sides this season. I think that they did a great job in signing the Swedish under 21 player Ingelsson. He has a very bright future from what I have seen of his performances over the last couple of years.

Both defences haven't been great in this match though and this game could go either way. I'd love to see Hamburg promoted and back in the Bundesliga again, but they have a huge challenge once again this season in order to achieve that goal.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two good performances and results for HSV, who played two of the tougher teams in the league and are sitting on a perfect record. 

Good to see Dusseldorf get their 3 points as well. 

Would absolutely love to lose the likes of Mainz and Ariminia, and get them replaced with HSV and Dusseldorf. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Half Japanese?

Yup. He came to Fortuna 5 years ago from a Japanese youth outfit, but he speaks flawless German. So I think he went to a German school in Japan. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Shinta Appelkamp is an absolutely superb name.

Well done to the parents.

His middle name is Karl too! :D

• Administrator

Nurnberg vs Darmstadt has my attention for the next couple of hours and there's already a goal for Nurnberg after 2 minutes!

Superb diving header from Hack. What a start.

• Administrator

Stunning goal from Nurnberg! Lohkemper just about keeps the ball in on the touchline, drives towards the box and curls in a lovely finish past defender and keeper. 2-1 Nurnberg!

• Administrator

2-2! Darmstadt equalise once again. Mehlem unchallenged in the box given space and time to turn and pick his place to shoot and score.

Been a quality game to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Coma said:

Looking forward to the Hamburg derby in a couple weekends.  Supposedly being broadcast on ESPN+.  Any other matches I should be on the lookout for?

The only one I can think of is Nurnberg and Greuther Furth.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived