• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2020/21

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

It seems like HSV Hamburg are close to signing Uruguayan defensive midfielder Christian Oliva on loan from Italian club Cagliari. 

Honestly wondering where they'll take the money for this transfer from, with them losing a serious amount any year in 2.Buli and sugar daddy Kühne having closed his purse, now?

4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Honestly wondering where they'll take the money for this transfer from, with them losing a serious amount any year in 2.Buli and sugar daddy Kühne having closed his purse, now?

Well they plan to initially take Oliva on loan, with an option to buy him at the end of the season. So I don't think that taking him on loan will cost them much and if they decide to buy him at the end of the season, then they obviously will have the money by then.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Well they plan to initially take Oliva on loan, with an option to buy him at the end of the season. So I don't think that taking him on loan will cost them much and if they decide to buy him at the end of the season, then they obviously will have the money by then.

We'll see, HSV have a longstanding history of spending money they don't have, though.xD

3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

We'll see, HSV have a longstanding history of spending money they don't have, though.xD

Tell me about it, haha. Their adventures in the transfer market in the recent years have been terrible, with them spending big on transfers and giving average players huge wages. xD Lasogga, Papadopolous, Douglas Santos, Lewis Holtby, Hahn, Halilovic and Nicolai Muller are all a case in point. :ph34r:

Nice if Bochum could go top today!

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2021 at 00:57, Michael said:

Tell me about it, haha. Their adventures in the transfer market in the recent years have been terrible, with them spending big on transfers and giving average players huge wages. xD Lasogga, Papadopolous, Douglas Santos, Lewis Holtby, Hahn, Halilovic and Nicolai Muller are all a case in point. :ph34r:

Last time I was with my old friend who used to ride his bike in the streets of Castrop in the 50's, he did say he would have Kyriakos and Lucky Lewis back anytime.  Nice to hear from Herr Born on the mike today as well - he was there in Hamburg at the time and could verify the comment!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Nope, watching Who wants to be a millionaire and practicing chess. :ph34r:

Thought you'd be a grandmaster by now after watching those tutorials and matches.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Nope, watched a movie, checked the result three minutes ago, though. Holly Molly!O.o

Osnabruck barely turned up. Some shocking defending for pretty much all the goals.

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Osnabruck barely turned up. Some shocking defending for pretty much all the goals.

I've just seen the scoreline, it looks like it was a pretty one sided match. Hamburg go top of the table, a point ahead of second placed Bochum. It will be interesting to see if Hamburg manage to keep hold of their position, instead of capitulating towards the end of the season, as they have done for the past two seasons.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived