Man Utd - Odion Ighalo (3)
Chelsea - Ross Barkley (3)

Last FA Cup Match:
18 Feb 2019
Chelsea 0-2 Man Utd

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely Lampard's learned by now that with our inability to convert our chances and our shaky defence, we are better off shithousing this one like against City.  Save Dave, Kovacic, and Willian for Liverpool. 

Kepa

James---Rudiger--Zouma--Alonso

Kante

Barkley---Mount

CHO-------------------------Pulisic

Giroud 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

What's the lie? 

That his players aren’t divers. He should be told he’s a premier league manager, so there’s no way that’s true. Literally every premier league side has at least 3-4 fucking divers. Especially when he’s got James and Fernandes.

I know he’s just trying to protect his players from being influenced by Lampard and Mourinho who have both called United a bunch of diving cunts in the run up. But there’s probably a way to defend them without outright lying. If he keeps this up, who knows what kind of lies he might tell the media: “United are NOT a bunch of cunts!” Please Solksjaer, we weren’t born yesterday.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That his players aren’t divers. He should be told he’s a premier league manager, so there’s no way that’s true. Literally every premier league side has at least 3-4 fucking divers. Especially when he’s got James and Fernandes.

I know he’s just trying to protect his players from being influenced by Lampard and Mourinho who have both called United a bunch of diving cunts in the run up. But there’s probably a way to defend them without outright lying. If he keeps this up, who knows what kind of lies he might tell the media: “United are NOT a bunch of cunts!” Please Solksjaer, we weren’t born yesterday.

Hasn't Klopp said his players aren't divers either but you have Salah and Mane? Like you say, every side has them and some are more elaborate/worse than others. 

I do agree there is also a way to defend them without lying. But most managers will say anything these days to take heat off their own players anyway.

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hasn't Klopp said his players aren't divers either but you have Salah and Mane? Like you say, every side has them and some are more elaborate/worse than others. 

I do agree there is also a way to defend them without lying. But most managers will say anything these days to take heat off their own players anyway.

Has he? I don’t think he’s ever flat out said that. I’m pretty sure he’s said if you don’t want us getting penalties don’t foul us, which is probably the same thing to say but in a more sneaky way. Rather than lying.

Also he’s the United manager so he deserves more pressure and scrutiny because fuck him and his club

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Has he? I don’t think he’s ever flat out said that. I’m pretty sure he’s said if you don’t want us getting penalties don’t foul us, which is probably the same thing to say but in a more sneaky way. Rather than lying.

Also he’s the United manager so he deserves more pressure and scrutiny because fuck him and his club

xD at the last bit, fair enough.

I remember him saying his players don't dive. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/11595416/jurgen-klopp-insists-there-are-no-divers-at-liverpool-amid-mohamed-salah-penalty-debate

Regardless of any given incident that may be talked about, he's said it. '"We don't have divers and that was not a dive. The other one is not a dive. The ref decides it."

1 minute ago, Stan said:

xD at the last bit, fair enough.

I remember him saying his players don't dive. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/11595416/jurgen-klopp-insists-there-are-no-divers-at-liverpool-amid-mohamed-salah-penalty-debate

Regardless of any given incident that may be talked about, he's said it. '"We don't have divers and that was not a dive. The other one is not a dive. The ref decides it."

Fair enough, guess Klopp did the same exact shite.

However from a purely non-biased perspective, fuck Man Utd and everything they stand for.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

And now you can kick across someone’s bollocks and it’s not a foul xD

He played advantage for this one?

• The title was changed to FA Cup Semi-Final - Man Utd 1-3 Chelsea - Sunday 19th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived