QPR vs Millwall
Swansea City vs Bristol City

Sunday 19th July, 2020
Derby County vs Leeds United
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive week and this could certainly warp some things up. 

Leeds - Simple, if they get as much as a point, OR if WBA/Brentford drop any points before the Leeds match,  they are Automatically Promoted. if they win, they will be crowned champions. 

Nottingham - Any points secure a playoff spot for them (most likely based on GD). A win, and Forest secure a playoff spot. 

Barnsley - Anything other than a win AND loss for Charlton, and they are officially relegated. 

Luton and Hull play one another, if they draw, and Charlton AND Hudderfield win, then the relegation teams will be concrete. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Eco said:

Sorry Stan, I know us Forest fans are just so excited. 

Capture1.thumb.PNG.832489ca85c4308736f2eaf23326cd44.PNG

Absolute sabotage. How am I meant to know what times all these games are? Not even in alphabetical order. Absolute hash. Disgusting. You've ruined the whole season. 

• The title was changed to Football League 2019/20 - 17-19th July, 2020

I'm gonna refrain from using the term "we" in these next few days regarding Millwall.

However I'm keen on watching today against QPR. Will probably have to eat up my data on the way to Lake Huron. On another note, has anyone heard of iFollow for the Football Leagues? If so what can you tell me about it?

38 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I'm gonna refrain from using the term "we" in these next few days regarding Millwall.

However I'm keen on watching today against QPR. Will probably have to eat up my data on the way to Lake Huron. On another note, has anyone heard of iFollow for the Football Leagues? If so what can you tell me about it?

IFollow is the official streaming service of the EFL. It's not the most professional operation but it's not that bad for what they charge (plus it's cheaper for overseas viewers than it is for us in the UK). Every game except those shown on Sky Sports is available on it and you can get longer passes for different content (interviews and all that) or on a game by game basis. Worth a go once to see what you think IMO - each match comes with commentary and it's a four camera set up.

2 minutes ago, tlr said:

IFollow is the official streaming service of the EFL. It's not the most professional operation but it's not that bad for what they charge (plus it's cheaper for overseas viewers than it is for us in the UK). Every game except those shown on Sky Sports is available on it and you can get longer passes for different content (interviews and all that) or on a game by game basis. Worth a go once to see what you think IMO - each match comes with commentary and it's a four camera set up.

Sounds good, thank you. I was wondering where I could watch consistent Football League matches and now I know!

3 hours ago, Mpache said:

Why Millwall? 

I use iFollow, but from what I see, you can only pick to follow (watch) one team. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived