football forum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Blackburn xD

Oh dear. Blown a 3 goal lead. 

Just now, Mpache said:

Millwall down 3-1, so most likely sealed.

Nah not quite as I thought as Swansea are winning as @Bluebird Hewitt mentioned. Will be going to the final day as it stands.

41 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Been a fairly even first half but I think QPR do deserve their lead. Looked more dangerous and had a better dominant spell than Millwall had!

iFollow working I see!

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Blackburn xD

Oh dear. Blown a 3 goal lead. 

Nah not quite as I thought as Swansea are winning as @Bluebird Hewitt mentioned. Will be going to the final day as it stands.

2 goal lead (twice). Typical end of season shite really. Two decent headers on Reading's behalf just now mind

• Administrator

Bad challenge from Howdon. Second yellow. 

Fulham 5-3.

Love these end of season games. Plenty of goals cos players don't care any more xD

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

4-3 Blackburn! 

Sam Gallagher finally scoring (so that's £1M a goal this season). Like you said I do love this end of season no-fucks-given approach, only one we'll have this year sadly with Luton to play on Wednesday night.

Going to be hilarious if Leeds lose 5-0 tomorrow because they are all hungover and realize they don't have to score another point this year and still be champions.

Win tomorrow secures 5th for Forest. This run of form though hasn't been pretty.

0-0 at Halftime

Absolute awful half of football. Barnsley could easily be up 2 or 3 to nil, Forest offering much of anything outside of a weak Da Costa tap which had so little pace that the Barnsley keeper had no issue gathering it up. Smith is the Forest MOTM thus far, having some good saves and keeping this game 0-0. 

Stats showing Barnsley with 68% possession. Christ. 

Chaplin and Styles are running circles around our defense, both unlucky to not have scored yet. 

3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Leeds picking Casilla is beyond wrong. Black Lives Matter though. Sometimes. 

Only sometimes.

The fact he wasn’t sacked says everything, I reckon there’s someone high up at Leeds that believes the ruling was wrong

Absolutely pitiful from Forest. With 3 games left, all that was needed was points against a good team and some poor ones, yet after a draw and a loss to fucking Barnsley, it's time to head into the last game needing a point to make the playoffs in years.

What's worse is that Barnsley could have killed Forest by 3 goals. Dominated all aspects of the game, and I am not sure what is going on, but Grabban has been MIA for weeks now.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

You're the curse for Forest @Eco mate xD

Their form since you (weirdly) chose them :ph34r:

image.png

Ha - I have always liked Leeds and Forest, mainly for historical purposes. Even in my prediction for this year I said an ideal year would be Leeds and Forest getting up automatically.

But certainly I have followed them more closely since this playoff push.

I'm not sure what was better today.

Was it the guard of honour that Derby had to give us in their own stadium?

Was it the fact we made 9 changes and had a mix of kids and back ups that cantered to an easy 3-1 win?

Was it also the fact some of those players have been on the beers since Friday evening and still put in better performances than the Derby players?

Was it Victor Orta boiling piss by whacking out the binoculars at the end of the game to celebrate and the players making spying signals back at him?

I don't know but life is pretty fucking sweet right now and given how much Derby County hate us with a passion, that was a beautiful collection of shithousing we done on them today.

Love it.  

• The topic was unpinned

Archived