talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-1 West Ham - Wednesday 22nd July, 2020

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 18.00

Live on Sky Sports

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png     VS    1200px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Head to Head
Man Utd - 66
Draws - 31
West Ham - 45

Reverse Fixture
West Ham 2-0 Man Utd

Recent Form
Man Utd - WWDWL
West Ham - WDLWW

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
25 minutes ago, Dan said:

Can totally see Manchester United blowing this and drawing it.

Based on what? 

I can only see a 3-0 or 4-0 in their favour xD

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Based on what? 

I can only see a 3-0 or 4-0 in their favour xD

The fact we seem to have nine lives. The others keep letting us off. I can see it happening and our hopes being built up again.

Did you know if they win this 5-3 and we beat them 1-0 we finish level on everything xD which apparently means it drops to away goals scored - thank you Southampton!

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Dan said:

Can totally see Manchester United blowing this and drawing it.

That made me shudder, nothing would please Moyes more than a draw or even beating us and then it would go down to the last game against Leicester and we get hammered, Oli's wheel fell off his car against Chelsea and he might end up with no wheels at all after the Leicester match and he will be singing again "Europa here we come...AGAIN". :(

758083955_download(1).png.c3a212db934690f747f49e9a78963d96.png

I will keep the faith, United 3-0...gulp.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

That made me shudder, nothing would please Moyes more than a draw or even beating us and then it would go down to the last game against Leicester and we get hammered, Oli's wheel fell off his car against Chelsea and he might end up with no wheels at all after the Leicester match and he will be singing again "Europa here we come...AGAIN". :(

758083955_download(1).png.c3a212db934690f747f49e9a78963d96.png

I will keep the faith, United 3-0...gulp.

I don't think you should panic. I cannot envisage a scenario where we beat you to the Champions League now.

West Ham are absolutely useless when you want them to do something. 

Now they are as good as safe, you just know they will revert back to form.

I will gladly eat my words though if Antonio bury's an early goal after a Maguire/De Gea calamity.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

West Ham are absolutely useless when you want them to do something. 

Now they are as good as safe, you just know they will revert back to form.

I will gladly eat my words though if Antonio bury's an early goal after a Maguire/De Gea calamity.

Best case scenario is they get a point, secure their safety, players celebrate and then a sharper Villa beats them on Sunday

West Ham has ruined our season before and Moyes would like nothing better than to do it again, so it will be tricky.  However, playing at home should be enough to take all three points. 

A United win and a Chelsea loss later today will make my day.

43 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

West Ham has ruined our season before and Moyes would like nothing better than to do it again, so it will be tricky.  However, playing at home should be enough to take all three points. 

A United win and a Chelsea loss later today will make my day.

This is possibly Man Utd's biggest game of the season, the 3 points today are vital. However, West Ham are no pushovers. But really the East Londoners don't have anything to play for apart from pride today, so I fully expect a United win.

You can see the reaction from the centre backs and then the reaction from Pogba and Fosu-Mensah, Lindelof and Maguire arms down and pulled their head into their neck for protection. Full back and centre mid naturally throw their arms up....big mistake in the penalty area

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Young Brandon Williams is having a poor game for United, he seems like a real liability.

He’s a kid thrown in, who’s played too many matches in his debut season. Class act, keeps his head down and has a real future at the club.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived