2 hours ago, Cicero said:

Win this and top 4 is secured. 

Kepa

Dave---Rudiger---Zouma--Alonso

Kante--Jorginho---Kovacic

Willian-------------------Pulisic

Giroud 

Easier said than done mate 

I think Chelsea will win this one. They've got something to play for, so they'll keep the intensity up. We're champions already and we've shown we don't have the intensity we had while we were still competing for something. It makes a big difference, as a footballing side we were better than Arsenal over the weekend - but we made two bad mistakes because we lacked the concentration that comes with when you're intensely trying to win every match to get the title ASAP. Arsenal capitalised and the side with barely any chances got 3 points.

Chelsea securing the Champions League for next season is big incentive for them to get 3 points. Just because they've made the FA Cup Final doesn't mean they're guaranteed to stay in 3rd. But a win wraps that up for them.

But if our players come out feeling like they've got a point to prove and we keep the intensity up.

22 minutes ago, Rick said:

I hope the players want to prove a point. The last result was shite, and especially if we are lifting the cup youd expect them to want to do it after a win.

What point? 

1 minute ago, Spike said:

What point? 

That Chelsea are cunts :ph34r:

Nah, Van Dijk was saying that the lack of concentration shouts from everybody was BS, lets see him and the rest of them show it in the last home game.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Just gotta feeling we will run riot, don't know why?

Me neither. Took you to penalties, lost by a goal and beat you by 2 goals in the three occasions this season. 

Guess we'll see. 

14 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Me neither. Took you to penalties, lost by a goal and beat you by 2 goals in the three occasions this season. 

Guess we'll see. 

I'm not nailing my knackers on it pal xD

Neither am I going on previous form. Just got a feeling that's all. 

Never really happened for Lallana, he had spell and then got hit with injuries. By the time he got back he wasn’t needed. Always rated him as one of the most technically gifted English players, a genuinely two footed player, which embarrassingly you can’t say about all that many ‘top’ football players.

Be just like us to have a great solid game against United then a pretty awful one the game after... Need to play in the exact same fashion as we did against United in this and hopefully we can get a draw at least.. Pool have had a bit of a mixed bag since the break but playing at home you might have thought they would be a bit of a handful.. 

Squeeky bum time for all those trying to finish in the top 4 now and every point is going to matter.. 

28 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Don’t say it often. Hope Liverpool enjoy the occasion and absolutely fucking smash Chelsea to pieces.

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Hope West Ham get a late winner.... 

I hope for both of these things.

• The title was changed to Liverpool 5-3 Chelsea - Wednesday 22nd July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived