talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 5-3 Chelsea - Wednesday 22nd July, 2020

football forum

• Administrator

Did I just hear that right?! 

Martin Tyler just said Chelsea should be given a guard of honour cos they beat Man City which mean Liverpool won the title xD xD

What a tit. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Why are people are so arsed about a presentation. You won it weeks ago, that was the moment.

I'd imagine a lot of people, particularly in that generation of Liverpool fans that's literally waited their lives for this, coronavirus has sort of changed many peoples' plans on how they'd celebrate the title being won (granted, we've all seen that loads of fans had no qualms about taking to the streets to celebrate - but that's not anywhere near every Liverpool fan on Merseyside and considering how the virus hit the region a lot of people were reasonably worried enough to not do what they'd like to have done).

There are a lot of people that want to soak it all in. They don't get to see the players lift the trophy in a stadium full of fans. We don't get a normal parade anytime soon. The side's played at Anfield since winning the league and there was nothing normal about that because normally they'd be playing in front of fans going mental at seeing the side do something everyone's waited 30 years for.

The moment everyone waited for was weeks ago. But some of us literally waited our whole lives for this so we don't just give a shit about that "one moment" and we want as much of the glory of this season to soak in as possible under these weird circumstances.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Did I just hear that right?! 

Martin Tyler just said Chelsea should be given a guard of honour cos they beat Man City which mean Liverpool won the title xD xD

What a tit. 

He's an absolute prick. Needs binning

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Never a penalty on Salah. Nowhere Rudiger can go. 

Just now, Rick said:

You’re joking? He moves towards him...

Obviously happy it wasn't but I believe that if a player plays the man and has no clear intention to play the ball it should be a foul in my opinion... 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Rick said:

You’re joking? He moves towards him...

Not sure I saw it like that! From the angle I saw anyway. 

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Clear block.. he moves toward him no doubt about it

And this is why I am not a referee and never will be xD

• The title was changed to Liverpool 5-3 Chelsea - Wednesday 22nd July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived