talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your favourite car brand

football forum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Volkswagen a lot just because they make the Golf and the Golf is a brilliant brilliant car. I also think Toyotas are really great if you just want a sensible and practical car. I like them more than Hondas. I don't know why.

As far as the really expensive shite goes, I generally think Ferraris are the coolest. Red is my favourite colour and they've got a bunch of sexy iconic red cars throughout their history. Lamborghini is up there because they made the Miura and that's one of the most outrageously good looking cars I've ever seen in my life. And I think Aston Martins are very cool.

So my answer is... one of those brands. I'll go with VW or Toyota though, as I've owned those 2 brands before and I probably wouldn't ever buy a very expensive car ever, tbh, even if money was no object. It's just not really my style, I'd rather just get a fancier Golf, like a Golf R, if I want something that's very fun to drive. I'd consider getting a Tesla if Elon Musk weren't attached to the company because I fucking hate that guy, though.

I own a Golf which I always loved. Don't have a favourite supercar brand but the murcielago is cool.

I want to get a BMW x3 or x5 in the future. I like the brand and as far as big, comfy, family cars it seems to be the best out there that someone who is not a millionaire can still afford.

9 hours ago, Eco said:

I'll change mine to McLaren. I was looking at them today and damn are they sweet looking.

I always used to pick them in the older Need for Speed games and developed a strong rivalry with Ferrari, i still irrationally don't like Ferraris

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Azeem said:

I always used to pick them in the older Need for Speed games and developed a strong rivalry with Ferrari, i still irrationally don't like Ferraris

Always the Subaru Impreza for me in the NFS franchise!

• Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

One of my mates has a 22B. Stock photo, but almost identical to this one...

A596FD3E-77BE-4ACA-B951-43C8311BED22.jpeg

Literally the only one anyone should ever have if you're going with that car.

Blue with gold wheels is iconic for that 90s era, no less for gaming!

Archived