Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Stan's World Prediction League - Week 36 Table

Quite looking forward to next season when Stan plays this prediction game, I have learnt a lot and now I always check the team's standings and form on Google then try and predict a score not like when I first played the game and if I didn't know the team or form then I would just put any score in.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Quite looking forward to next season when Stan plays this prediction game, I have learnt a lot and now I always check the team's standings and form on Google then try and predict a score not like when I first played the game and if I didn't know the team or form then I would just put any score in.

There's been some great predictions along the way from everyone!

Next season might just do a 1 divisions instead of 2. And perhaps a one-off knockout cup competition.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Stan said:

There's been some great predictions along the way from everyone!

Next season might just do a 1 divisions instead of 2. And perhaps a one-off knockout cup competition.

I rather enjoy the leagues, maybe make them into groups of 10 therefore it's more competitive? 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

I rather enjoy the leagues, maybe make them into groups of 10 therefore it's more competitive? 

Need enough competitors for that. There was enough interest at the start of this league to do 2 divisions but people soon either lost interest or kept forgetting (or both). That's why it looks a bit imbalanced now. 

During this season people were happy to keep it as 2 divisions though instead of changing it mid-way through. 

1 division almost solves that issue from my perspective but it would be great if people did see it through from start to finish (appreciate other circumstances can come in to play though).  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Need enough competitors for that. There was enough interest at the start of this league to do 2 divisions but people soon either lost interest or kept forgetting (or both). That's why it looks a bit imbalanced now. 

During this season people were happy to keep it as 2 divisions though instead of changing it mid-way through. 

1 division almost solves that issue from my perspective but it would be great if people did see it through from start to finish (appreciate other circumstances can come in to play though).  

Certainly, as life comes up and 2020 has dealt quite a blow to many, many people.