talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Humans

football forum

Anyone watched the show? Its about artificial intelligence. Really like it gonna have a binge watch today. It's a bit strange how we have invented highly sophisticated A.I but  nothing else seemed to have moved on but still a very good show. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I didn't watch Humans, but I watched the Swedish original one that it's based on, called Real Humans (Äkta Människor). Loved it. There's also a Russian version called Better Than Us, I think @Eco watches it? 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah I watched the first series. One of my mates from school is the main actor (Sope Dirisu). 

Ow right. Some of the acting is very good. The only one that I thought was bad was the synth who was helping the old guy who was involved in inventing them.  She is almost to human. On episode 4 now. Why didn't you watch the other two seasons?

13 minutes ago, nudge said:

I didn't watch Humans, but I watched the Swedish original one that it's based on, called Real Humans (Äkta Människor). Loved it. There's also a Russian version called Better Than Us, I think @Eco watches it? 

Yeah I knew it was based on another series. What were the effects like? There is almost no special effects in humans so it relies on good storytelling a lot. That is the issue with non American programmes they don't have the money.  Have you heard of doctor who? It's a popular british sci-fi programme. An entire series cost less money than one episode of game of thrones or walking dead. But we still produce some good tv though. 

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Ow right. Some of the acting is very good. The only one that I thought was bad was the synth who was helping the old guy who was involved in inventing them.  She is almost to human. On episode 4 now. Why didn't you watch the other two seasons?

Yeah he's been in quite a few other things but this was his first main role I think. 

Just never got round to them and other series' took more interest. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Da, I watched Better Than Us. It was really good and also has one of my favorite actors in it, and my celebrity love in it, so it's a double whammy. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah I knew it was based on another series. What were the effects like? There is almost no special effects in humans so it relies on good storytelling a lot. That is the issue with non American programmes they don't have the money.  Have you heard of doctor who? It's a popular british sci-fi programme. An entire series cost less money than one episode of game of thrones or walking dead. But we still produce some good tv though. 

No special effects whatsoever, the Swedish one also relies on the storytelling and acting. 

Haha, yes of course I have heard of Doctor Who :P

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

No special effects whatsoever, the Swedish one also relies on the storytelling and acting. 

Haha, yes of course I have heard of Doctor Who :P

Ha ha I didnt know how popular it was in other countries. But saying that you are a self confessed geek so the chances were you had heard of it xD

I've actually realised that humans isn't set in the future it set in modern times. Realised because of the car number plate xD

It's a shame the show was cancelled but it came out at about the same time as westworld which probably didnt help as it is a similar programme.

• Subscriber

Thought Season 1 was quite entertaining and engaging. If i remember right, the reason I couldn't get through Season 3 is because I think they lost the plot somewhere in the middle and couple that with what Westworld was doing at the time and it just slipped off the radar. 

• 1 month later...
On 21/07/2020 at 12:08, nudge said:

Just started watching the first season of this and I know there are other similar ones out there but couldn't remember the names of them... 

Which one would you recommend as being the best quality?? I don't really want to watch 3 slightly different versions of the same thing.. xD

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Just started watching the first season of this and I know there are other similar ones out there but couldn't remember the names of them... 

Which one would you recommend as being the best quality?? I don't really want to watch 3 slightly different versions of the same thing.. xD

Same, that's why I only watched the Swedish original, Real Humans! Loved it, don't know if the other two are just as good, but I stick with the original B|

57 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Better than Us. Real humans and quality show. 

Archived