Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Lando Norris

Absolute Legend. I'm starting to like him more and more. (And yes, that's him under his car working on it.) 

• Upvote 1

Great lad by the looks of it. Head screwed on.

Is that Peter Crouch on the other side of the car?

Is our F1 Fantasy having a laugh with Lando Norris? 

image.png.8486390bbf34042ef332f7eec3ba06dd.png

Looks oddly similar to his helmet this past weekend. 

EeLWPRRXgAABog6?format=jpg&name=large

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Is our F1 Fantasy having a laugh with Lando Norris? 

image.png.8486390bbf34042ef332f7eec3ba06dd.png

Looks oddly similar to his helmet this past weekend. 

EeLWPRRXgAABog6?format=jpg&name=large

Yes, same with his social media account and even the official F1 free practice timings xD

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yes, same with his social media account and even the official F1 free practice timings xD

I heard about his social media handle. I hope it sticks. Kid seems to do no wrong ATM. xD

I can't imagine him and Ric on the same team next year. 

13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

:)

xD What is he even apologising for? 

I guess this was one of the things he was referring to. 

So he's apologising to his twitter followers for calling Lance a cunt and a dickhead after he ruined his race, and his twitter followers are now posting either "we forgive you" or are calling him a racist (for whatever reason) in the comments. So basically a huge cringe that doesn't make sense xD Gotcha.

Well, Professor, he said "in media and interviews" as well, and as I stated this video was probably just one incident he referred to, so I don't know the whole context. 

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Well, Professor, he said "in media and interviews" as well, and as I stated this video was probably just one incident he referred to, so I don't know the whole context. 

What do you mean, you don't know??? You are supposed to be my guiding light in the confusing world of F1 social media and memes!!! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

What do you mean, you don't know??? You are supposed to be my guiding light in the confusing world of F1 social media and memes!!! 

Well, I reckon he was a bit mean to Stroll in the post-race interview as well, and was generally a bit cocky and banter-ish in his interviews which could be viewed as disrespectful. I just shared it because I thought it was nice that a young man of his talents does a bit of self reflection and tries to improve himself. :P Max could learn a few things from him. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

A win-win for everyone. I'm happy for Lando, think he was seen as a bit overrated by some people, but this season he's starting to show his potential and will hopefully improve even more in the future. Good for McLaren as well, they are on the right path it seems, and more continuity can only be good.

• Upvote 1