The better place to talk football.

Lando Norris

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Is our F1 Fantasy having a laugh with Lando Norris? 

image.png.8486390bbf34042ef332f7eec3ba06dd.png

Looks oddly similar to his helmet this past weekend. 

EeLWPRRXgAABog6?format=jpg&name=large

Yes, same with his social media account and even the official F1 free practice timings xD

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yes, same with his social media account and even the official F1 free practice timings xD

I heard about his social media handle. I hope it sticks. Kid seems to do no wrong ATM. xD

I can't imagine him and Ric on the same team next year. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

So he's apologising to his twitter followers for calling Lance a cunt and a dickhead after he ruined his race, and his twitter followers are now posting either "we forgive you" or are calling him a racist (for whatever reason) in the comments. So basically a huge cringe that doesn't make sense xD Gotcha.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Well, Professor, he said "in media and interviews" as well, and as I stated this video was probably just one incident he referred to, so I don't know the whole context. 

What do you mean, you don't know??? You are supposed to be my guiding light in the confusing world of F1 social media and memes!!! 

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

What do you mean, you don't know??? You are supposed to be my guiding light in the confusing world of F1 social media and memes!!! 

Well, I reckon he was a bit mean to Stroll in the post-race interview as well, and was generally a bit cocky and banter-ish in his interviews which could be viewed as disrespectful. I just shared it because I thought it was nice that a young man of his talents does a bit of self reflection and tries to improve himself. :P Max could learn a few things from him. :ph34r:

• 6 months later...
  • Subscriber
8 hours ago, Tommy said:

A win-win for everyone. I'm happy for Lando, think he was seen as a bit overrated by some people, but this season he's starting to show his potential and will hopefully improve even more in the future. Good for McLaren as well, they are on the right path it seems, and more continuity can only be good.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Stan said:

HOW FUCKING DARE THEY 

ABSOLUTE THUNDERCUNTS

Security must have been pretty shitty indeed. :/ 

Also, that's why I don't wear watches. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Security must have been pretty shitty indeed. :/ 

Also, that's why I don't wear watches. 

I agree security could have been vastly better but we don't know where his car was parked. If it wasn't near the stadium or at a stadium car park, there's not much that security could do. 

45 minutes ago, Stan said:

I agree security could have been vastly better but we don't know where his car was parked. If it wasn't near the stadium or at a stadium car park, there's not much that security could do. 

I think if he parks his McLaren there, he'd make sure that it's some sort of monitored parking space? :35_thinking:

• Subscriber

All the crap that’s gone on around this final and after it, you can justify why we don’t deserve to host a tournament.

The thieves, the racists, the abusive, all the rats need punishing. Including those hiding behind phones on social media. 

Security sounds non existent. However with this one has the thieving got anything to do with the tournament? 

Bloke I know works on properties for the multi-millionaires in London and he basically said (before this incident) never to wear an expensive watch in the rich areas of London. He knows people mugged on their doorsteps for their watch.

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, The Premier Steve's said:

Security sounds non existent. However with this one has the thieving got anything to do with the tournament? 

Bloke I know works on properties for the multi-millionaires in London and he basically said (before this incident) never to wear an expensive watch in the rich areas of London. He knows people mugged on their doorsteps for their watch.

This is where I'm not totally sure - there's a picture of him at Wembley at the match so I do wonder if any thieves generally tried their luck knowing he was there and following him...

Archived