Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

The Last Dance (Michael Jordan Docuseries)

Anyone watch it? Three episodes in and I’m hooked.  Very detailed. Goes into the rise and fall of Jordan and the Chicago bulls circa 1984-98

I've been meaning to. I have heard nothing but great things about it, and since that was during my youth when I fell in love with MJ and those Bulls teams, I'll certainly watch it soon. 

1 hour ago, Eco said:

I've been meaning to. I have heard nothing but great things about it, and since that was during my youth when I fell in love with MJ and those Bulls teams, I'll certainly watch it soon. 

It will really recapture that love mate. My eyes welled up at times in the early episodes and was teleported to an earlier time.

I loved and idolised that man so much. I'd forgotten how much.

Its a very good series if you grew up in that time and saw the Bulls dominate the way they did. Some of the episodes towards the last run at being champions are very good. Its also nice to hear the players openly talk about what went on and how everyone dealt with Rodman's absolute weirdness haha.