talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Championship 2019/20 Play-offs (Fulham Promoted)

football forum

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Danny said:

What does that mean for Henry? He's the best left back in the fucking league and we've lost him

Surely it’ll be rescinded on appeal. I’d be stunned if you’d don’t have him for the second leg. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Danny said:

What does that mean for Henry? He's the best left back in the fucking league and we've lost him

Can it be rescinded/downgraded for the 2nd leg?

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Double yellows can't be appealed.

Then we should get him back for the next game. Was a clean tackle, one foot on the ground, the other only touched the ball. I just don't get it. The ref has bottled it to the home side in an empty stadium

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Brilliant goal from Ayew but let's be honest it's come from the constant pressure of us being down to ten men

I would take a 1-0 loss though, 2 or 3 and it's hard to turn around

I hope you absolutely anal the cunts to hell and back in the 2nd leg. 

• Administrator
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I hope you absolutely anal the cunts to hell and back in the 2nd leg. 

Rico Henry hat-trick then goes to windmill in the referee's face xD 

Didn't see the game as I was out pretty much all day but not surprised at the result at all. You could see that coming.

Look, the pressure is massively on Brentford as favourites in these playoffs and it's not necessarily a tag they have shown they can deal with. The last two games of the season proved that and now this one where they were all expected to win.

Pressure does funny things to teams. I think they prefer to run with the underdog tag or relish being 'little old Brentford' to push away any expectancy levels. There is something to be said of the fact they have lost 3 big games straight now.

Let's see the character of the team now. Both us and WBA (just) did it when it counted. And this will tell us a lot about Brentford and whether they are not just a pretty face.

They are in the position they like now, as the one's with nothing to lose so I would expect a reaction. It's Swansea who are now the one's with the pressure to keep what they got.

58 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Didn't see the game as I was out pretty much all day but not surprised at the result at all. You could see that coming.

Look, the pressure is massively on Brentford as favourites in these playoffs and it's not necessarily a tag they have shown they can deal with. The last two games of the season proved that and now this one where they were all expected to win.

Pressure does funny things to teams. I think they prefer to run with the underdog tag or relish being 'little old Brentford' to push away any expectancy levels. There is something to be said of the fact they have lost 3 big games straight now.

Let's see the character of the team now. Both us and WBA (just) did it when it counted. And this will tell us a lot about Brentford and whether they are not just a pretty face.

They are in the position they like now, as the one's with nothing to lose so I would expect a reaction. It's Swansea who are now the one's with the pressure to keep what they got.

This does read that you didn’t watch the game because tbh mate we were the better side and hadn’t looked like conceding, the red card completely changed the game and we then went 1-0 down to a screamer, other than that Swansea created very little. Very little to do with pressure today as was the case against Barnsley.

But the return game is big for us even if it does put us into the under dog bracket.

• The title was changed to Championship 2019/20 Play-offs (Fulham Promoted)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived