talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester 0-2 Man Utd - Sunday 26th July, 2020

football forum

49 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Back on topic, I would rather see Leicester in the top 4 as they deserve it but not at the expense of United, I just hope that it's a good game and not ruined by VAR or the ref who happens to be Martin Atkinson and don't ask me if he is a good and fair ref or not because I would not have a clue.  

He’s a terrible ref, just fyi.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
58 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Back on topic, I would rather see Leicester in the top 4 as they deserve it but not at the expense of United, I just hope that it's a good game and not ruined by VAR or the ref who happens to be Martin Atkinson and don't ask me if he is a good and fair ref or not because I would not have a clue.  

58 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He’s a terrible ref, just fyi.

Cheers looks like squeaky bum time coming up. ohnoes.gif

20 hours ago, Mpache said:

The Androids were Red Ribbon too mate!

20 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Kindaaa..... 

Listen here you fucks, The Androids weren't Red Ribbon because the Red Ribbon army was defunct, they were funded by them. Dr Gero wasn't even in Dragon Ball.

Just now, Spike said:

Listen here you fucks, The Androids weren't Red Ribbon because the Red Ribbon army was defunct, they were funded by them. Dr Gero wasn't even in Dragon Ball.

I know.

They represented Red Ribbon though, they even had the crest on their sweaters. In all case I wasn't being specific but you two are correct in that they weren't technically in Z. They had a presence though and a damn important one.

Just now, Mpache said:

I know.

They represented Red Ribbon though, they even had the crest on their sweaters. In all case I wasn't being specific but you two are correct in that they weren't technically in Z. They had a presence though and a damn important one.

They didn't represent Red Ribbon, because it didn't exist.

• Subscriber

Don't know all of our team but have heard Choudhury is in, Justin is in for Bennett in the back three and Albrighton returns, Iheanacho also plays.

My guess based on all of that is...

Schmeichel

Justin - Morgan - Evans

Albrighton ------------------------ Thomas

Ndidi

Tielemans - Choudhury

--

Iheanacho - Vardy

26 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that United are bigger bottlers than Brendan. 

2-0 Leicester at half time and zero fightback in the second half. 

Guaranteed.

Hope not, I've got united to get up here, Rodgers is good at organizing, and good at bottles. He'd make trillions in waste management.  

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’m telling you mate. United will get mashed.

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

Are you kidding xD

No!!!! he is still getting over his Birthday bash, 1 year older and still pissed from yesterdays booze session. O.o  :drunk:

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

No!!!! he is still getting over his Birthday bash, 1 year older and still pissed from yesterdays booze session. O.o  :drunk:

Huh? 

• Subscriber

We haven't turned up in a big game once under Rodgers, bar arguably that Sheffield United game a week ago. I've had zero faith in us in big games and feel like we have a massive inferiority complex when playing the biggest names.

I can't see that changing today. I hope I'm wrong.

5 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’m telling you mate. United will get mashed.

Unfortunately, I can’t see this happening. The chips are down for Rodgers to do something nobody thought he’d be able to do. This has me convinced he’ll massively bottle it today.

Hope I’m wrong and Leicester get another 9 goal game though.

• Administrator

3-5-2 for us.

Kasper

Justin - Morgan - Evans

Albrighton                                   Thomas

Ndidi - Hamza

Tielemans

Iheanacho - Vardy

Hopefully the midfield being packed will stop the supply from Fernandes and Pogba to the front 3. Worries me if their front 3 get going though against that defence.

Glad we've got 2 up top.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Unfortunately, I can’t see this happening. The chips are down for Rodgers to do something nobody thought he’d be able to do. This has me convinced he’ll massively bottle it today.

Hope I’m wrong and Leicester get another 9 goal game though.

People think far too much of this team. They’ll ultimately bottle it.

Hard to pick who will win, United started better, but City back init, Tielemens had a very good chance that he just seemed to weakly pass wide of the goal, when it looked he had lots of time.

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

The fuck was that chance from Iheanacho?

Terrible. Should have passed to Vardy for the first and then to Albrighton for the 2nd.

Been okay chances for both sides but we need to attack them more now with needing to win. 

• The title was changed to Leicester 0-2 Man Utd - Sunday 26th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived