• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I did warn about pinning your hopes and dreams on Rodgers

We've still made Europe which is fantastic for us :ph34r:

Just now, Stan said:

We've still made Europe which is fantastic for us :ph34r:

You were nailed on for the CL for so much of the season.

He treated the CL like it was less important than the league cup. So he’ll see your European matches as probably a hinderance to what Leicester can do domestically. Which is a shame because after the group stages, the Europa League isn’t so bad.

But I hope he actually did learn from his time with us and he treats Europe seriously. At least for your sake, because yeah... you’d have taken this if you were offered it before the season started. It’s just shit to look nailed on for being in football’s best tournament for so long only to have it slip away at the end.

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

You were nailed on for the CL for so much of the season.

He treated the CL like it was less important than the league cup. So he’ll see your European matches as probably a hinderance to what Leicester can do domestically. Which is a shame because after the group stages, the Europa League isn’t so bad.

But I hope he actually did learn from his time with us and he treats Europe seriously. At least for your sake, because yeah... you’d have taken this if you were offered it before the season started. It’s just shit to look nailed on for being in football’s best tournament for so long only to have it slip away at the end.

I know mate xD

• Subscriber

Think it was over when the first penalty was given. I couldn't see Leicester coming back from that. They did well during the game but lack of accuracy let them down. I honestly thought United weren't all that great today.

6 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Think it was over when the first penalty was given. I couldn't see Leicester coming back from that. They did well during the game but lack of accuracy let them down. I honestly thought United weren't all that great today.

We were fucking terrible. Looked absolutely knackered, especially Fernandes. Rashford looking clueless again. Martial played really well and has been out most consistent player.

• The title was changed to Leicester 0-2 Man Utd - Sunday 26th July, 2020
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don’t want to say it, but Solksjaer deserves credit for United finishing 3rd this season. Looks like he may be the man to steady the ship for them.

Already has.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived