Norwich - LLLLL

Reverse Fixture
Norwich 3-2 Man City

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Rick said:

Be funny if they managed it again 

I doubt it’ll happen again, that was back when Norwich had some fight still left in them. That’s been beaten out of them over the course of the season.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I doubt it’ll happen again, that was back when Norwich had some fight still left in them. That’s been beaten out of them over the course of the season.

But city have had a week and a half off, with literally nothing to play for.

Stuck a sneaky $2 on it. 

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

We just haven't been arsed this season have we? xD  ..difficult to stay on top for 3 seasons running so guess we just had a year off

I imagine it’s hard to play with that sort of intensity over 3 successive seasons. You also lost Kompany, which I think is a bigger loss in the dressing room and on the pitch than we’d imagine.

Komp

8 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I imagine it’s hard to play with that sort of intensity over 3 successive seasons. You also lost Kompany, which I think is a bigger loss in the dressing room and on the pitch than we’d imagine.

Kompany was a huge loss but we lost him years ago tbh, the guy was injured for most of his last contract and hardly played ..guess he was still around the team though if not on the pitch 

6 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Komp

Kompany was a huge loss but we lost him years ago tbh, the guy was injured for most of his last contract and hardly played ..guess he was still around the team though if not on the pitch 

Scored that wondergoal that basically won it for you though. And I think his presence in the dressing room was a bigger impact than we’d think. Like Lallana has barely played for us this season and so many players are saying “omg we will miss him in the dressing room more than you will know” ... which had me remembering Kompany leaving and has me a bit worried.

54 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Scored that wondergoal that basically won it for you though. And I think his presence in the dressing room was a bigger impact than we’d think. Like Lallana has barely played for us this season and so many players are saying “omg we will miss him in the dressing room more than you will know” ... which had me remembering Kompany leaving and has me a bit worried.

Yeah, what a way to finish your career B|  ..he was a big presences around the club 

• The title was changed to Man City 5-0 Norwich - Sunday 26th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived