Newcastle - DLLLD
Liverpool - WWDLW

Reverse Fixture
Liverpool 3-1 Newcastle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Catsmother said:

In a way I want us to finish the season on 96 points just because a point for every victim that died at Hillsborough will be a point each for them :)

Chelsea scored the goal that won it for us in the 96th minute. Another cool one for symbolism, but yeah ending on 96 points would also be cool symbolism.

4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

With any luck this is wrapped up by HT and then we can give some other players a chance to run around. Get the feeling Klopp will play Lallana here if that happens.

I read somewhere it’s unlikely Klopp puts Lallana on unless Lallana asks him for a cameo - apparently they’ve decided it makes more sense, with no fans in the stadium to say goodbye, to not give him any more appearances so he doesn’t risk injury ahead of leaving as a free agent.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Chelsea scored the goal that won it for us in the 96th minute. Another cool one for symbolism, but yeah ending on 96 points would also be cool symbolism.

No they didn't xD

20 minutes ago, Stan said:

No they didn't xD

Oh yeah lol they didn’t. But the match was 96 minutes long at the end after stoppage time.

So was our match before that against Palace.

So the weird numerology lives on

12 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Wtf is going on with that? 

God knows. I'm assuming it is either 

A. That the Premier League at the behest of Qatar are trying to find a way to block it without losing in court

B. That the Premier League are using this to get what they want out of Saudi Arabia 

We've had the club, the local press, local MP's and a petition signed by 16000 people all demanding that the Premier League makes a decision either way now.

If this was Manchester United I doubt it would have gone on for 4 months and counting. The national press wouldn't allow it.

Gonna say that the photos of Liverpool players posing with both the CL and the PL trophy as if they did a double are really cringe. It is really fucken weird, I've never seen a club pose with trophies from different seasons like this

'haha, look at us guys! we did the double'

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Gonna say that the photos of Liverpool players posing with both the CL and the PL trophy as if they did a double are really cringe. It is really fucken weird, I've never seen a club pose with trophies from different seasons like this

I think they posed with every trophy they currently hold? 

3 hours ago, Spike said:

They posed with all four trophies they hold.

Dont Worry, Chelsea can pose with the FA cup and community shield in September. 

Nearly as salty as Frank 👀

5 minutes ago, Rick said:

They posed with all four trophies they hold.

Dont Worry, Chelsea can pose with the FA cup and community shield in September. 

Nearly as salty as Frank 👀

Champions of everything

7 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It's 2020. You hold the 2018/19 champions league trophy. 

If Arsenal win the FA cup they should do a bus tour with the cup and the 2004 premier league trophy because it's a trophy they currently hold. 

Arsenal aren't current Premier League champions, dickheadxD and no one is doing a bus tour at the moment

18 minutes ago, Rick said:

Well, we are....nobody has won’t this seasons yet. So we are the current holders.

That'd be the same for every season because the CL final is after the league ends, yet nobody does that because it's weird and cringe.

24 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

If Manchester city aren't current Premier league champs because they can't mathematically win the title, then you guys aren't current champions league champions. 

Imagine in the NRL last season's Grand Final winners were to pose with the next season's minor premiership. xD I can garuantee that if it were another club all the fanboys would have the exact same opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Imagine in the NRL last season's Grand Final winners were to pose with the next season's minor premiership. xD I can garuantee that if it were another club all the fanboys would have the exact same opinion. 

In the what?

• The title was changed to Newcastle 1-3 Liverpool - Sunday 26th July, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived