talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ligue 1 2020/21

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Benedetto!!

Could this be the first time Marseille win against PSG for about a decade?!

Wow, Thauvin was definitely not offside there. The replay showed he just looked on? Shocked at that.

The goal that counted looked offside, this one looked onside. đŸ˜‚

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Honestly, I am amazed at what is happening in football now, there's no defending this anymore, there needs to be some serious looking into some of this.

How can they possibly just have that given offside, and over and done with in seconds?

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Honestly, I am amazed at what is happening in football now, there's no defending this anymore, there needs to be some serious looking into some of this.

How can they possibly just have that given offside, and over and done with in seconds?

What about the first goal that was given?

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Dan said:

Didn't see it. What happened?

Regardless of what happened, how do you possibly explain that one being ruled out?

Because the first one looked marginally offside but was allowed to stay.

• Administrator
Just now, Dan said:

This has completely boiled over and it's superb xD

It's what I've wanted and expected all game and I'm amazed it took til 96th minute for it to happen.

Neymar off as well!!

5 red cards xD

• Administrator

Ref has done quality there though to be honest. 

Saw everything but the Neymar incident when it was all properly kicking off and got pretty much all the decisions right during the game too.

Amazing stuff. 

• Administrator

Saw at the time he got sent off he made a comment to the 4th official and the camera near by that there was a racist comment towards him. 

Gonzalez got under his skin all game physically but taken it to the next level in a bad way if he has said what Neymar alleges. 

13 hours ago, Stan said:

Saw at the time he got sent off he made a comment to the 4th official and the camera near by that there was a racist comment towards him. 

Gonzalez got under his skin all game physically but taken it to the next level in a bad way if he has said what Neymar alleges. 

He called him a Ghetto whore about his mum = Hispanic or Black that will sleep with anyone, anywhere and will do anything. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Terrible refereeing in that match. I don't think that was a penalty for Montpellier and the red card for Aouar was just too harsh.

Yeah he's gone to block the ball. No malice or intent there and a yellow would have sufficed.

Lyon probably unlucky not to get a penalty themselves as well. 

11 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Rudi subbed off Bruno GuimarĂ£es, who was playing well, and left his 3 central defenders on the pitch, with Denayer, a natural CB, on the 6 role. 

Terrible coaching, man. 

Yep. It's fucking ridiculous. When is Aulas gonna wake up and realise how bad he is?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived