The better place to talk football.

Ligue 1 2020/21

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
10 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Tchouameni is an excellent player. Big clubs will be after him soon.

Sofiane Diop and Benoit Badiashile too. Both were very good yesterday.

• Administrator

Marseille don't get a penalty when they should have for a Denayer handball.

Marseille get a penalty when they shouldn't have for a Paqueta handball, but it hit his body before hitting his arm. Thought that was outlawed.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol.

PSG's next two league games are Lyon and Lille too. They also have a Coupe de France match against Lille midweek and the next round of the CL coming up. I don't think they're gonna win the league this season.

• Administrator

Always think keepers should do better with shots like this but the movement players get on the ball these days is ridiculous. What a strike.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/03/2021 at 22:06, ...Dan said:

Lol.

PSG's next two league games are Lyon and Lille too. They also have a Coupe de France match against Lille midweek and the next round of the CL coming up. I don't think they're gonna win the league this season.

Lille have just beat PSG at the Parc des Princes. A massive result in the title race.

Lille on 66, PSG 63, Monaco 62 and Lyon 60 with a game in hand.

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Lille have just beat PSG at the Parc des Princes. A massive result in the title race.

Lille on 66, PSG 63, Monaco 62 and Lyon 60 with a game in hand.

It is, but I have a feeling Lille will bottle it. 

4 minutes ago, Batard said:

It is, but I have a feeling Lille will bottle it. 

Yeah I'm not at all confident about them winning it. I think Monaco are the best team in the top 4 right now, Kovac has done a brilliant job. I stuck £20 on them to win it a few weeks ago at 14/1.

• Administrator
Just now, ...Dan said:

Yeah I'm not at all confident about them winning it. I think Monaco are the best team in the top 4 right now, Kovac has done a brilliant job. I stuck £20 on them to win it a few weeks ago at 14/1.

It pains me to agree with you. It also pains me to say I think PSG will sneak it at the last. Experience when the pressure is cranked up is priceless. 

2 minutes ago, Batard said:

It pains me to agree with you. It also pains me to say I think PSG will sneak it at the last. Experience when the pressure is cranked up is priceless. 

Yeah, this PSG team really shouldn't be winning the league, they've been really poor, but it wouldn't surprise me if they win it anyway. Someone really needs to step up and take advantage because they won't be this bad next season.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Yeah, this PSG team really shouldn't be winning the league, they've been really poor, but it wouldn't surprise me if they win it anyway. Someone really needs to step up and take advantage because they won't be this bad next season.

If they bomb out of Europe get money on PSG. I say all this but Lille are still the team to beat. Also what an achievement it would too for a selling club who will certainly be picked apart this summer whatever the outcome. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived