talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's PL Prediction League - Week 37 Table

• Administrator

No ground gained on @Lucas by @LFCMike. Both score 13 so the leader has 6 points to work with if he wants to end the season in 1st place!

16 points from myself was the top score and I overtake @Dan, @JONO & @Rajabhat Rovers. 0-0s are never easy to predict but @Dan did well to be the only one to pick that scoreline for Brighton vs Newcastle.

@Storts was the next highest scorer with 15. @Catsmother overtook @RandoEFC, who didn't predict. @Eco overtook a couple of players who also didn't predict.

@IgnisExcubitor was the only one to predict a 1-0 Villa win over the Gunners.

19-20 37.PNG

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Did you know Stan I'm in this prediction league of my mates where you are given 5 sections (leagues, basically) to pick a home win, an away win and a draw from - with one of the draws being a 0-0.

I am 5th in that league out of 18 people and I am the only person in the league yet to back a 0-0. I so nearly went for it on Brighton v Newcastle but went instead for Brescia v SPAL, which ended 2-1.

Absolutely typical xD

Also I swear I got Wolves 2-0 Palace so more than one perfect score.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Did you know Stan I'm in this prediction league of my mates where you are given 5 sections (leagues, basically) to pick a home win, an away win and a draw from - with one of the draws being a 0-0.

I am 5th in that league out of 18 people and I am the only person in the league yet to back a 0-0. I so nearly went for it on Brighton v Newcastle but went instead for Brescia v SPAL, which ended 2-1.

Absolutely typical xD

Also I swear I got Wolves 2-0 Palace so more than one perfect score.

That sounds pretty cool. Reckon it could work on here?

Yeah my bad on that, you still got 14 which is correct, just didn't put the right number in the other column.

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Stan said:

That sounds pretty cool. Reckon it could work on here?

Yeah my bad on that, you still got 14 which is correct, just didn't put the right number in the other column.

Potentially but I don't know given there's already quite a few prediction leagues - I think it's why I ended up falling out of the world one because there's that many. It's a good idea though and a genuinely interesting one to follow.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived