talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

16 Personalities Test

football forum

DtHcF68.png

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

I found this pretty accurate.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

ISFP-A

Or Kevin Costner as they also put it 

However I came up as middle of the road on most of them. Those results are likely to be different every year I take it.

You aren't supposed to select any neutral options ideally. Even if you have the slightest preference towards an option, you should select it.

I remember this test from high-school, and even then I had the same results. 

INFP.png

• Subscriber

ENFJ-A.jpg.4f1403d53776ee3b47a3826f966ca98f.jpg

From the Test

Few personality types are as inspiring and charismatic as Protagonists. Their idealism and vision allow Protagonists to overcome many challenging obstacles, more often than not brightening the lives of those around them. Protagonists’ imagination is invaluable in many areas, including their own personal growth.

Famous Protagonists: Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Ben Affleck, Sean Connery, Jennifer Lawrence, Morpheus (Matrix), The Oracle (Matrix)

Have to say that I do like working with people to drive towards a common goal and most of it really did ring true. I did something very similar with a Gallop test called Strengths Finder although that takes into account something totally different. 

• 4 years later...
  • Subscriber
On 18/05/2017 at 12:54, nudge said:

Untitled.jpg

I just re-did this 4.5 years later, and I'm now apparently less introverted, more intuitive, less feeling, more thinking, less judging, and more assertive. 

What a brilliant personal development xD 

rSD2NKf.png

16 minutes ago, nudge said:

I just re-did this 4.5 years later, and I'm now apparently less introverted, more intuitive, less feeling, more thinking, less judging, and more assertive. 

What a brilliant personal development xD 

rSD2NKf.png

That's just what I got... xD

image.thumb.png.f64ff0fdbc9d25af4077dd79f711f2f1.png

image.thumb.png.ba86900d8da4e6a1723e3c417fbc4751.png

image.thumb.png.3175d7f77174d1861064fbf8eaa17921.png

I did pick a few in the middle though so maybe not 100% accurate... 

• 1 month later...

Archived