Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Azeem

Foreign Music

On 13/01/2019 at 20:37, AMG said:

Really like the bass arrangement in that song.

Our pop music in the late 90s early 2000s was so good but quite surprising how it has disappeared from the scence completely. 

18 hours ago, Azeem said:

Our pop music in the late 90s early 2000s was so good but quite surprising how it has disappeared from the scence completely. 

I used to love listening to your rock scene in the early 2000s some really good stuff came out of Pakistan. Haven't really taken to listening these days but I wager its good now as well.

Haroon's Original ' Mehbooba ' back in 2002, nostalgia for me and one of the biggest hit of that times

The remake by Nescafe Basement 

Traditional Dutch Folk music from the Legend of Amsterdam, Andre Hazes

This song also gets played before big International football games.

• Upvote 1

I wasn't aware of this thread. 

The desi music scene has gone to shit lately, with Punjabi rap or cheesy love songs. 90s was the last good damn era and with Pakistanis also coming out with top music. Euphoria, Lucky Ali, Shaan and Strings (on the other side of the border) being the picks. Even the remix of oldies by Instant Karma were melodious. 

Lastly going to mention my personal favourite, Nazia Hassan who sang so many gems in the eighties. And she looked like an angel. Gone to soon. Love all her tracks, but this is my absolute favourite. 

• Upvote 1