• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Foreign Music

football forum

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My old Spanish housemate recommended them to me and I remember checking them out and couldn't get into them. Gave them a quick listen again this evening and I'm feeling it a bit more. Think I'm recalling their sound as I think I now remember her blaring them out in the flat.

Anyway a favourite Spanish song of mine:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
18 hours ago, Azeem said:

Our pop music in the late 90s early 2000s was so good but quite surprising how it has disappeared from the scence completely. 

I used to love listening to your rock scene in the early 2000s some really good stuff came out of Pakistan. Haven't really taken to listening these days but I wager its good now as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't aware of this thread. 

The desi music scene has gone to shit lately, with Punjabi rap or cheesy love songs. 90s was the last good damn era and with Pakistanis also coming out with top music. Euphoria, Lucky Ali, Shaan and Strings (on the other side of the border) being the picks. Even the remix of oldies by Instant Karma were melodious. 

Lastly going to mention my personal favourite, Nazia Hassan who sang so many gems in the eighties. And she looked like an angel. Gone to soon. Love all her tracks, but this is my absolute favourite. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived