• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cazza said:

Sorry, just feeling like I'm not wanted around her but then maybe it could be hard for some people to reply.... Is this Web forum a bit partizan?

Nah I dont think its partizan. I won't comment for anyone else but I think members are welcoming and engaging even if the discussions do get a bit heated at times. Again apologies about the oversight.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cazza said:

The chance to engage in anything heated..... Maybe one day.

I'd say if you really are looking for that kind of engagement then head over to the non-football sections of the forum. You'll find it does get a bit heated quite regularly. 

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Sorry, just feeling like I'm not wanted around her but then maybe it could be hard for some people to reply.... Is this Web forum a bit partizan?

Certainly not the case in my opinion! 

Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy debate and you've probably seen some members (myself included) get a bit argumentative with others. A football forum with a relatively large amount of active members is always going to bring about differences of opinions across the board, football-related or not. We'd love for you to be more active but can also appreciate you'd only want to get involved in conversations which don't get so heated and that's totally fine. Quite a few members don't get 'involved' in that respect but we definitely wouldn't want you to continue feeling like that :drunk:

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cazza said:

I can hold my own trust me, many Fremantle fans have been 'emotionally' scared by venom, in a constructive way. 

I don't doubt that :D

Just wanted to make you feel like you were wanted! All that really needed to be said instead of a long paragraph!

• Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’m probably not going to use a computer until tomorrow and I have a much easier time googling these with a computer xD - so be a bit patient with me

No worries at all you've got time till Wednesday just a friendly reminder.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Why PM you than just post a message here.... ?

#suspicious #weneedSherlockholmes

I've checked their PMs and I'm absolutely horrified at what I've just seen. 

• Administrator
Just now, Cazza said:

Have they been sending dick picks with x x x x  to each other?:friends:

I'm not going to ask how you even know :o 

I did have to zoom in just to check, mind. Like, a lot. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived