talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

@Stan @CaaC (John) @nudge @Lucas @Bluewolf @DeadLinesman @Pyfish  @Robbie @Dr. Gonzo @Cazza @McAzeem

The Rules or How does this work?

For people who haven't played before the game is very simple, there will be 10 questions asked per round and they may have multiple answers. The goal is to try and answer like the rest of the players. An example is, What is a common accompaniment with eggs for breakfast? And if you and 5 other people answer "beans" then you get 6 points. If your answer doesn't match anyone else's then you get one point. The idea is to gain as many points and get to the top of the list to be the Sheepiest of the lot. 

If there is ambiguity in the question, as is sometimes the case, I will put specific instructions next to the question as I know some of these can be close in wording and I try my best to group them together.

Since its the holiday seasons and family are important I am dedicating our final round to families on the tele. I also kept it super simple since I wanted it to not require too much of the Googles. Whether that holds true or not remains to be seen. 

Sheep - Season 8 - The Tube - Round 5 - Families on TV

1. Name ONE of the Simpsons Family members.
  2. Name ONE of the Addams Family members with the word Addams in the name. (sounds tricky I know).
  3. Name ONE of the Jetsons Family members.
  4. Name ONE of the Flintsones Family members.
  5. Name ONE of the family members from "Malcolm in the Middle" who is NOT Malcolm.
  6. Name ONE of the Skywalker family members from "Star Wars".
  7. Name ONE of the Duke family members from "The Dukes of Hazzard".
  8. Name ONE of the Lannister family members from "Game of Thrones". (Distant relatives don't count to keep it smaller)
  9. Name ONE of the family members from "Family Guy".
  10. Name ONE of Kyle's family members from "South Park" who is not Kyle.  

Notes/Rules

• For 1st timers, the rules of the game are simple. You want your answers to these questions to match with one other player or more than one other players. E.g. If your answer is "Wookie" and five other people answer the same then you get 6 points for that question. If you do not match with anyone else you're only going to get 1 point. The winner is the person who has the most points after 5 rounds.
  • Please DM me all your answers and don't post them in here.
  • Please feel free to ask questions for clarification purposes and I'll try and answer them as best as I can.
  • Please do not try and discuss answers to questions until the round is over.
  • I will accept spelling mistakes and words that follow a certain theme. If the answers have to be unique I will call them out specifically with the questions
  • There is no such thing as a WRONG ANSWER. Keep in mind that you can type anything you want and if someone else provides the same answer we can all have a laugh while you'll walk away with 2 or more points.

You all have till Monday(Jan 4th) to get your answers to me. If they all come in sooner I'll have the results out faster as well and we can move to the next round. 

Some Notes about this round

1. I kept it super simple but don't let simplicity deceive you as the answers can go very wrong due to the number of choices you have
  2. McAzeem has been added to this round since he requested to be added

Good luck!

• Subscriber

@Stan @CaaC (John) @nudge @Lucas @Bluewolf @DeadLinesman @Pyfish  @Robbie @Dr. Gonzo @Cazza @McAzeem

Sheep - Season 8 - The Tube - Round 5 - Answers

Pretty straightforward last round. 

1. Name ONE of the Simpsons Family members.

Bart - 5
Nudge
McAzeem
Caac John
Bluewolf
Lucas

Homer - 5
Dr. Gonzo
Robbie
Pyfish
Stan
Deadlinesman

Lisa - 1
Cazza

• Subscriber

2. Name ONE of the Addams Family members with the word Addams in the name. (sounds tricky I know).

Wednesday - 4
Nudge
Robbie
Pyfish
Stan

Morticia - 3
Dr. Gonzo
Caac John
Bluewolf

Uncle Fester - 2
McAzeem
Deadlinesman

Gomez - 2
Lucas
Cazza

• Subscriber

5. Name ONE of the family members from "Malcolm in the Middle" who is NOT Malcolm.

Hal - 7
Nudge
Dr. Gonzo
Robbie
Pyfish
Stan
Lucas
Deadlinesman

Lois - 2
Caac John
Cazza

Fuhrer - 1
McAzeem

Reese - 1 
Bluewolf

• Subscriber

6. Name ONE of the Skywalker family members from "Star Wars".

Luke - 9
Nudge
Dr. Gonzo
Caac John
Robbie
Pyfish
Bluewolf
Stan
Lucas
Deadlinesman

Anakin/Vader - 1
Cazza

Harry - 1
McAzeem

• Subscriber

7. Name ONE of the Duke family members from "The Dukes of Hazzard".

Daisy - 4
Dr. Gonzo
Bluewolf
Stan
Lucas

Bo - 3
Pyfish
Cazza
Deadlinesman

Luke - 2
Nudge
Caac John

Bob - 1
McAzeem

No Idea - 1
Robbie

• Subscriber

8. Name ONE of the Lannister family members from "Game of Thrones". (Distant relatives don't count to keep it smaller)

Tyrion - 5
Nudge
Robbie
Bluewolf
Stan
Lucas

Jaime - 4
Dr. Gonzo
Pyfish
Cazza
Deadlinesman

Frederick - 1
McAzeem

Tytos - 1
Caac John

• Subscriber

10. Name ONE of Kyle's family members from "South Park" who is not Kyle.

Sheila - 5
Nudge
Stan
Lucas
Cazza
Deadlinesman

Ike - 2
Dr. Gonzo
Robbie

Gerald - 2
Pyfish
Bluewolf