talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

8. In tribute to the late Diego Maradona, what was the time at which Maradona scored the infamous Hand of God? 49, 51, 52, 54 (Please don't try and look it up if possible)

51 - 8
Caac John
Stan
Robbie
Bluewolf
Pyfish
Lucas
Dr. Gonzo
Josh

54 - 2
Cazza
Deadlinesman

52 - 1
Nudge

Cheaters. 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
28 minutes ago, nudge said:

Cheaters. 

Not like it's been in the news much! 

2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

3. Name a famous Chinese TV manufacturer

Hisense - 9
Caac John
Nudge
Robbie
Bluewolf
Pyfish
Lucas
Cazza
Deadlinesman
Josh

TCL - 1
Dr. Gonzo

LG - 1
Stan

Cheaters. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I didn’t cheat, it was the Google of God

Hahaha

as Stan said, it’s been in the news loads. I’ve also re watched his Doc recently and become a bit obsessed with the little genius again. :$

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

5. Name a modern-day TV manufacturer who started out making smart-phones.

Samsung - 6
Caac John
Nudge
Bluewolf
Lucas 
Cazza
Dr. Gonzo

LG - 2
Pyfish
Deadlinesman

Huawei - 1
Stan

Sharp - 1
Robbie

Apple - 1
Josh

Cheaters.

This is one of those annoying moments where I actually typed Samsung then changed it to Apple. :dam: 

• Subscriber

@Stan @CaaC (John) @nudge @Lucas @Bluewolf @DeadLinesman @Pyfish @Deco @Robbie @Dr. Gonzo @JOSHBRFC @Cazza

The Rules or How does this work?

For people who haven't played before the game is very simple, there will be 10 questions asked per round and they may have multiple answers. The goal is to try and answer like the rest of the players. An example is, What is a common accompaniment with eggs for breakfast? And if you and 5 other people answer "beans" then you get 6 points. If your answer doesn't match anyone else's then you get one point. The idea is to gain as many points and get to the top of the list to be the Sheepiest of the lot. 

If there is ambiguity in the question, as is sometimes the case, I will put specific instructions next to the question as I know some of these can be close in wording and I try my best to group them together.

Sheep - Season 8 - The Tube - Round 3 - Networks and TV shows

1. Name a famous male character from "Saved by the Bell". Not the name of the actor the name of the character.
  2. Name a television network in Andorra. (No I didn't make a mistake with the country)
  3. Name a character that died in Season 1 of Game of Thrones who is NOT Ned Stark or Khal Drogo.
  4. Name a famous TV show other than Star Trek that starred Leonard Nimoy not playing Spock. 
  5. Which of these two sporting events do you think had the most viewers? London 2012 Summer Olympics vs Rio 2016 Summer Olympics
  6. Mark Hamill is famous for his portrayal of Luke Skywalker in the Star Wars franchise. Name another character (possibly more famous than Luke) that Mark is famous for. 
  7. Out of these three politicians who has NOT been on Saturday Night Live? Rudolph Giuliani, Al Gore, Donald Trump
  8. In 1997, a famous girl group performed for the opening minutes of Channel 5s launch. Name one member of that group.
  9. Name a sports network channel from France.
  10. If the sheep (in this game) got together and started a network who would be their main TV presenter (choose from amongst yourselves)? 

Notes/Rules

• For 1st timers, the rules of the game are simple. You want your answers to these questions to match with one other player or more than one other players. E.g. If your answer is "Wookie" and five other people answer the same then you get 6 points for that question. If you do not match with anyone else you're only going to get 1 point. The winner is the person who has the most points after 5 rounds.
  • Please DM me all your answers and don't post them in here.
  • Please feel free to ask questions for clarification purposes and I'll try and answer them as best as I can.
  • Please do not try and discuss answers to questions until the round is over.
  • I will accept spelling mistakes and words that follow a certain theme. If the answers have to be unique I will call them out specifically with the questions
  • There is no such thing as a WRONG ANSWER. Keep in mind that you can type anything you want and if someone else provides the same answer we can all have a laugh while you'll walk away with 2 or more points.

You all have till Wednesday(Dec 9th) to get your answers to me. If they all come in sooner I'll have the results out faster as well and we can move to the next round.

Good luck.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Cazza said:

I have my period and feel really moody and down.... May kill? Can I have some extra points please :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Seen enough posts on here to think everyone's been on their period while on this site xD

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, Cazza said:

The male period is now a thing don't mock it..... Tantrum based but also important.

But do guys lye on the sofa stuffing themselves with chocolate moaning about stomach pains and cramps?

I'm not actually on, just showing how self absorbed I am and trying win a favour.

Crisps for me :whistling:

2 hours ago, Cazza said:

The male period is now a thing don't mock it..... Tantrum based but also important.

But do guys lye on the sofa stuffing themselves with chocolate moaning about stomach pains and cramps?

Pretty much. Just without the stomach pain and cramps.

• Subscriber

Just as an FYI, I'll have the results with new questions out by Thurs/Fri this week. Will be out for a week after that and back on Sunday night so I'll have the final round ready to go by then. Apologies for the week's break. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived