SPFL Matchday - 2020/21

football forum

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Stan said:

2-0 down to Motherwell at home. What's going on @ScoRoss o.O

Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

Without Hoban, for the game, and McKenna, probably for good, they don't have the same level of replacements to maintain the back three.

Hopefully the last time McCorie is squeezed in at right wing back too.

Bury the ball and forget it happened, don't have anytime to dwell this season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 01/10/2020 at 11:09, ScoRoss said:

Maybe at some point again.

The simple joy of seeing a stadium for the first time.

I bought that Snapshot book after reqding about it on Twitter. Not the cheapest book you'll buy but thoroughly recommended, great photography and the writing is superb. One of the best reflections of football culture I've ever come across.

45 minutes ago, tlr said:

I bought that Snapshot book after reqding about it on Twitter. Not the cheapest book you'll buy but thoroughly recommended, great photography and the writing is superb. One of the best reflections of football culture I've ever come across.

Almost everything put out by Nutmeg is of a really high standard. Haven't purchased the book yet, but it was probably something I'll be getting round to.

Completely baffled how Lennon consistently seems to glide by unquestioned when the season, early as it is, has been nothing but a relentless catastrophe. 

Just not getting the result with all the distractions would be forgivable, but there's no excuse for failing to even compete. 

41 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Completely baffled how Lennon consistently seems to glide by unquestioned when the season, early as it is, has been nothing but a relentless catastrophe. 

Just not getting the result with all the distractions would be forgivable, but there's no excuse for failing to even compete. 

Only seen a few games, but they have been setup completely differently in each of them. He really doesn't know how he actually wants them to play and has a completely unbalanced squad to go along with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 18/12/2020 at 15:49, Pugwash said:

Rangers at home to Motherwell tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see how they react after losing to St Mirren on Wednesday. Hopefully back on track and do them!

Squeaky bum time for me with Motherwell still 1-0 up and the clock ticking away, Gerrard must have kicked a few arses at half-time, 3-1 to the Gers, Phew, did you get to see the game @Rab @Pugwash? I was only keeping track of the score.

47 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Squeaky bum time for me with Motherwell still 1-0 up and the clock ticking away, Gerrard must have kicked a few arses at half-time, 3-1 to the Gers, Phew, did you get to see the game @Rab @Pugwash? I was only keeping track of the score.

Yes, I got it via Motherwell TV John.....first half was so frustrating as was the 2nd until we got the equaliser. After that it was a matter of time looking for a second which arrived then the third. I'm liking Kemar Roofe....I would have no hesitation in keeping him as the main striker in the team. These kind of performances when you are up against it but still pull it off are what can win you titles mate.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Pugwash said:

I'm liking Kemar Roofe....I would have no hesitation in keeping him as the main striker in the team.

Going to watch the highlights later, maybe our resident Leeds man in @Lucas can tell us a little bit about Kemar Roofe as he played for his whites in 2016-19 then left for Anderlecht.

1908922982_download(2).png.7633331c54a907ebcf71237184366084.png

5 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Going to watch the highlights later, maybe our resident Leeds man in @Lucas can tell us a little bit about Kemar Roofe as he played for his whites in 2016-19 then left for Anderlecht.

1908922982_download(2).png.7633331c54a907ebcf71237184366084.png

Decent player. Clever movement, got a bit of skill about him and a good finisher.

I wish we'd kept him but financially but he wanted more than we could afford so we cashed in than risk walking away for free.

Will do well in Scotland. Let's not kid ourselves, its a weak league in the main and I don't think there will be much in that league to stop him impressing.

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

Decent player. Clever movement, got a bit of skill about him and a good finisher.

Agree with that mate. I'm liking what I see of him. I especially am impressed with his ability to sniff out space in the box and has no hesitation in going for goal....got a couple yesterday.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived