• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Final - Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea - Saturday 1st August, 2020

football forum

FA Cup Final  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/20 at 16:30

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30 (BST)

Live on BBC One & BT Sport

1200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png      VS     1200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

FA Cup Wins
Arsenal - 13
Chelsea - 8

Routes to the Final
Arsenal:
3rd Round - Arsenal 1-0 Leeds
4th Round - Bournemouth 1-2  Arsenal
5th Round - Portsmouth 0-2 Arsenal
Quarter-Final - Sheff Utd 1-2 Arsenal
Semi-Final - Arsenal 2-0 Man City

Chelsea:
3rd Round - Chelsea 2-0 Nottm Forest
4th Round - Hull 1-2 Chelsea
5th Round - Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool
Quarter-Final - Leicester 0-1 Chelsea
Semi-Final - Man Utd 1-3 Chelsea

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mostly when we are favorites we tend not to do well. We will have the full team ready for this as Kante should also return. Not too sure about Tomori being ready or match fit for this one. This is also third time's the charm for us, as we lost in 2002 and 2017 with the last one being very controversial. It would be an excellent way to cap a good first season with a trophy and a top four finish. 

My Team

------------------------------------Caballero--------------------------------------

Azpilicueta--------------------Zouma----------------------Tomori (Rudiger if not fit)

----------------------------Kovačić--------Kante------------------------------

James-------------------------------------------------------------------Alonso

Willian------------------------Giroud----------------------------Pulisic---

I dislike 343 but we defend better with it without a doubt.

On 29/07/2020 at 15:15, True Blue said:

Mostly when we are favorites we tend not to do well. We will have the full team ready for this as Kante should also return. Not too sure about Tomori being ready or match fit for this one. This is also third time's the charm for us, as we lost in 2002 and 2017 with the last one being very controversial. It would be an excellent way to cap a good first season with a trophy and a top four finish. 

My Team

------------------------------------Caballero--------------------------------------

Azpilicueta--------------------Zouma----------------------Tomori (Rudiger if not fit)

----------------------------Kovačić--------Kante------------------------------

James-------------------------------------------------------------------Alonso

Willian------------------------Giroud----------------------------Pulisic---

I dislike 343 but we defend better with it without a doubt.

I’d be surprised if Kante is thrown in straight after being out...

should be a good game, Arsenal with a lot to play for and no doubt Chelsea wanting their first silverware with Lampard; form wise Chelsea looking better with Arsenal struggling against Watford. Would have loved us to have been in this final after the season we’ve had, talk all day about the importance of it but a trophy is a trophy.

Expected team, 3 at the back with Ainsley playing LWB. We're going to be very defensive, we have every chance of pulling off a game like Vs City. We will need some luck though. 

No Ozil as expected as well, apparently he is in Turkey. Hopefully that's the last of him, surely he will be looking for another challenge now? I'm hoping so anyway. xD

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Potentially a very high scoring game; though finals tend to disappoint. On paper it’s surely Chelsea but Arteta sprung a trap on Guardiola so can surely expose the Chelsea defence too.

Surprised you're not commenting on how us and Chelsea haven't sold out our final allocation again. :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Foul started outside the box, no? 

I've just remembered when @Danny said ages ago that Aubameyang and Arsenal are the best example of a top player playing for a shite team and I was one of the people who argued with him over it. Well now I'm trying to get my head around Aubameyang and Rob Holding playing for the same side in an FA Cup final so I might be ready to admit I was wrong.

• The title was changed to FA Cup Final - Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea - Saturday 1st August, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived