• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Final - Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea - Saturday 1st August, 2020

football forum

FA Cup Final  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/20 at 16:30

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Ffs commentators needs to realise fans can't see replays when they can. Annoying they can and then they continue to talk about it. 

There is no sport in the world that is refereed as badly as football. I just don't get it, I really don't. How is it that after 150 years of the sport, introduction of video assistants, linesman, assistants refs, the head referee can't even follow the rules correctly?

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

There is no sport in the world that is refereed as badly as football. I just don't get it, I really don't. How is it that after 150 years of the sport, introduction of video assistants, linesman, assistants refs, the head referee can't even follow the rules correctly?

Linesman is a tough job and relies solely on eyes, so I try to be soft with them. VAR was never going to work.

Assistant referees have no excuse on the other hand.

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

Linesman is a tough job and relies solely on eyes, so I try to be soft with them. VAR was never going to work.

Assistant referees have no excuse on the other hand.

Over my life I have watched hockey, rugby, cricket, American football, and baseball; and this sport is the only one whose referees have made me SEETHE with RAGE

Just now, Mpache said:

I think Arteta has done a good job with the little time he's had to be honest. The real test for him begins now I reckon.

Well, I think so as well. Lampard probably just got another 100,000,000 GBP to spend on players though, with this loss.

• The title was changed to FA Cup Final - Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea - Saturday 1st August, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived