• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Flat Mates

football forum

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/07/2020 at 15:56, Harvsky said:

I remember in my Fulham days this lass would turn the washing machine off if your clothes were in and she wanted to use it. You'd come down to a bag full of soaking wet clothes. At the time I was convinced it was because of her communist upbringing that she had no respect for private property :4_joy::4_joy::4_joy:

You should have set fire to her hair

• Subscriber

Lived in three houses with perhaps 9 people over the course of my life. Last two houses were friends I have for life. The first house, however, was a fucking nightmare. I think its also because they had never really lived on their own so they were getting used to how things were but man were they some children. 

But the last two were superb. Parties, an actual understanding of privacy and most importantly people who paid bills on time. I had a roommate who stayed home for Xmas, didn't call and say anything was wrong. Imagine my surprise when I come home on the 3rd and I find out that the power to the apartment is out because he didn't pay the bill and decided to just sit on it till one of the other two people came home. 

Archived