The better place to talk football.

David Brooks - Midfielder Set to Leave Bournemouth

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Why is the older topic always quoted xD

I remember you telling me that any thread dated around 2018 don't add to it but just create a new thread, so I do but I like to add the member who first mentioned the topic, just me being an old man being polite. O.o :D 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I remember you telling me that any thread dated around 2018 don't add to it but just create a new thread, so I do but I like to add the member who first mentioned the topic, just me being an old man being polite. O.o :D 

Yeah you don't need to xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Yeah you don't need to xD

Ok, I won't add them anymore, if the thread in question is dated 2018 I will just create a new thread.

Sometimes though the thread might start off in 2018 and then posts get added on up to 2019 so I will use my imagination...not sure if I have one? O.o  xD 

• The title was changed to David Brooks - Midfielder Set to Leave Bournemouth

20% sell on fee for us if he leaves Bournemouth B|

Would love him back but if the likes of Liverpool are being linked and the fee is around £30m there is no chance, especially when a keeper is top priority for us and we're building a new training facility on top of that.

25 minutes ago, DNA said:

20% sell on fee for us if he leaves Bournemouth B|

Would love him back but if the likes of Liverpool are being linked and the fee is around £30m there is no chance, especially when a keeper is top priority for us and we're building a new training facility on top of that.

Would be good for you, think you could do with some players with a bit more talent to sustain your momentum 

• Subscriber

Just saying what they all say to keep the price up. I have a feeling this is our plan B if Trincao doesn't go through although it would be very typical Leicester for us to spend all summer going for Trincao, failing to get him while Brooks goes and joins someone like Everton.

Dwight McNeil is being heavily linked with us. I do like McNeil but I don't really see where he plays for us. He's a very old fashioned type of winger. We don't really play that.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Dan said:

Just saying what they all say to keep the price up. I have a feeling this is our plan B if Trincao doesn't go through although it would be very typical Leicester for us to spend all summer going for Trincao, failing to get him while Brooks goes and joins someone like Everton.

Dwight McNeil is being heavily linked with us. I do like McNeil but I don't really see where he plays for us. He's a very old fashioned type of winger. We don't really play that.

On the right cutting inside. Or in rotation with Barnes on the left side.

Reports are claiming that Man United could buy David Brooks as an alternative to the much more expensive Sancho. It is said that Manchester United will have to pay Bournemouth £40 million in order to buy Brooks.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1325070/Man-Utd-transfer-news-40m-Jadon-Sancho-alternative

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/david-brooks-man-utd-transfer-18792239

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.0c1f98bfa3b96d39cdfea38d471d6d1c.png

Manchester United have reportedly been told that it will take a bid of £50m to prise David Brooks away from Bournemouth this summer.

The Cherries have been forced to cash in on a number of their key players following their relegation from the Premier League last season, with Nathan Ake and Callum Wilson among those to have already left the club.

Speculation also continues to surround Joshua King and Brooks, both of whom have been linked with a move to Old Trafford.

Brooks has been earmarked as a possible alternative to Jadon Sancho and Jack Grealish, but the Daily Star reports that Bournemouth have demanded £50m for the 23-year-old.

That sum would surpass the fee they paid to sign Donny van de Beek from Ajax earlier this summer, while they are also expected to face competition for his signature from Leicester City.

Leicester are thought to be leading the race as things stand, with United still regarding Sancho as their top target this summer.

Brooks was limited to only nine appearances last season after missing a large chunk of the campaign through injury. (SportsMole)Arrow.png.53b6d54ab6d3914314891654192a360a.png

• The topic was locked

Archived