Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea
Club Brugge 0-1 Antwerp
Benfica 1-2 Porto
Busan 1-2 Ulsan Hyundai
Atalanta 0-2 Inter
Napoli 3-1 Lazio
Celtic 5-1 Hamilton

Division 1 Round-Up
Never in doubt really, was it?! @Bluewolf took the lead way back in Week 11 (October!) and never looked back. @Pyfish had soared in to the lead early doors but was overtaken in Week 11, and @Bluewolf never looked back. He saw off challenges from @Pyfish himself, as well as @Mel81x for a considerable amount of time and then @nudge, who was promoted halfway through. A convincing lead was met with a huge lead to end the season - 28 points! A £25 Amazon Voucher will be heading your way! There might still be some gardening offers on at B&Q if there's any more garden projects to do ;) 

@nudge lost out on 2nd and 3rd spot with no predictions - @6666 & @Mel81x took full advantage.

@CaaC (John) was the highest scorer for the week with 15 points. In doing so, he was the only one to predict a cup final win for Antwerp. @Pyfish gets prediction of the week for avoiding the goalfest in Japan - predicting a 1-0 win for Kawasaki after their free-scoring exploits up to now.

@Spike actually gets a reprieve for next season - despite finishing in the bottom 2, there will only be one division next season so no relegation for anyone!

Div 1 - 38.PNG

Division 2 Round-Up
Myself and @Rucksackfranzose see out the season in the top 2 but as above, everyone will be going in to Division 1! After my 16 points, @Tommy was next-best with 15 points. 
Div 2 - 38.PNG

Season Summary
Well done to @Bluewolf, the inaugural winner of the first TF365 World Prediction League! Maybe that can soften the blow of the FA Cup final defeat yesterday evening.
A live view of his celebration as the results came in:

giphy.gif

The highest game-week score came in Week 11 - @nudge top-scoring with a whopping 30 points.

The joining-up of the two divisions comes with a positive caveat though - there will be a one-off knockout competition during the season. More details to follow!
Gameweek 1 of the new season will begin on SATURDAY 12th SEPTEMBER 2020! (COVID-permitting!)

Finally, thank you everyone for taking part! Whether you stayed the course and lasted the whole season, or only partially took part, it was fun to host and already looking forward to doing so again next season :D. Have a good break everyone!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Stan said:

Well done to @Bluewolf, the inaugural winner of the first TF365 World Prediction League! Maybe that can soften the blow of the FA Cup final defeat yesterday evening.
A live view of his celebration as the results came in:

23 hours ago, nudge said:

Well done, @Bluewolf!

22 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

:ay: Hats off to @Bluewolf for being crowned the winner and thanks @Stan for having me in this prediction game and I bloody enjoyed it and learnt a lot for the next game in September, I came on strong at the end which will better me for the next game. :congrats:

22 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Congrats @Bluewolf for winning convincingly. Thanks for running this, @Stan

15 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Congrats @Bluewolf and thanks for running this @Stan

Thank you all very much... well chuffed to have lasted the whole season... Well at least I ended up with a winners trophy even if my side did not... 

Cheers for making this happen @Stan... much appreciated 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived