talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/20 Europa League - Round of 16 (2nd Legs) - 5-6th August, 2020

• Administrator

Lukaku!!!

1-0 to Inter! Getafe caught short with a long ball over the top from Inter and Lukaku uses his strength against the defender. Powerful low finish.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an interesting line-up that Leverkusen are starting out with against Rangers. I particularly would like to see how Wirtz and Palacious perform, I am expecting big things from both of them. Rangers are hoping for a miracle in this tie, but it is highly unlikely to happen. Morelos though can give most defenders problems, they have quality up front with him leading the line. But anything other than a Leverkusen home win would be a big surprise.

I'm hoping for a miracle myself when Frankfurt play Basel later today, but again it's highly unlikely that Frankfurt overturn the 3 goal deficit, even though there is a decent chance of winning the actual match tonight. 

There is another Spanish v Italian encounter today as well,  when Seville play Roma, but this time it's the Spanish side who are the slight favourites. It still should be an exciting game though as Roma are no pushovers.  

Lastly Wolves host Olympiacos, again the Greeks are not an easy side to play against, but we should really expect a Wolves win if they play to their potential. All in all, there are again plenty of potentially entertaining games ahead this evening, it should be eventful.

Seville score a 2nd goal as El Nesyri taps home into the empty net after great work by Ocampos on the flank. Ocampos the Argentine dribbled past a Roma defender before crossing for Neysyri to score. This lead is no less than Seville deserve as they have been very dominant in this 1st half against Roma.

Seville 2-0 Roma

• The topic was unpinned

Archived