talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bayern Munich (7) 4-1 (1) Chelsea - Saturday 8th August, 2020

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I don't see how Chelsea overcome this with the injuries they've just picked up over the weekend. They might get two goals but I also think Bayern will score a few to put this out of their reach. 

I would just fuck this one off... season starts again soon and with our injuries and being 3-0 down I would be putting in as many second team players as possible just so they get some more experience.. We need to start looking ahead and no point in trying to climb a mountain just before getting involved in a marathon...  

On 07/08/2020 at 18:33, Cicero said:

I'd play youngsters at the fear of some of our 2nd team players who are looking to be sold, getting injured. 

If Bayern play to their usual best, Chelsea will probably be on their way to a hiding, no matter whom they play. So I guess, yes, it may be wise to give some of the youngsters a run out, so that they can gain some valuable experience.

• The title was changed to Bayern Munich (5) 2-0 (0) Chelsea - Saturday 8th August, 2020
  • The title was changed to Bayern Munich (5) 2-1 (1) Chelsea - Saturday 8th August, 2020

I'm surprised at how Chelsea have held their own so far. They've not defended that badly for their standards and have shown ability to pull out a dangerous attack every now and then.

Playing with no pressure certainly helps but still.

• The title was changed to Bayern Munich (7) 4-1 (1) Chelsea - Saturday 8th August, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived