talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Barcelona (4) 3-1 (2) Napoli - Saturday 8th August, 2020

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arthur is a huge disappointment, on and off the pitch. 

After weeks of saying he would stay in Brazil, he finally returned to Barcelona after being threatened with a huge fine. Barcelona board already warned him this week he wouldn´t be allowed in the stadium, but he tried to enter it anyway, hours before the match. 

Such a disrespect and a distraction for his teammates just before a huge match for Barcelona. Disgraceful. 

• Administrator

3-0! Messi coolly controls with his chest and finishes close range. Was a great ball from De Jong nonchalantly crossing with outside of his right foot.

• The title was changed to Barcelona (3) 2-0 (1) Napoli - Saturday 8th August, 2020
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

3-0! Messi coolly controls with his chest and finishes close range. Was a great ball from De Jong nonchalantly crossing with outside of his right foot.

The goal has been reviewed and chalked off for handball. That's very unfortunate for Messi.

• The title was changed to Barcelona (4) 3-0 (1) Napoli - Saturday 8th August, 2020
  • The title was changed to Barcelona (4) 3-1 (2) Napoli - Saturday 8th August, 2020

I still can't believe that goal being ruled out. They literally used a magnifying glass to see if it very very very slightly brushed a part of his arm.

That isn't what VAR was supposed to be about. It's anal and ruins every game I watch now.

It's also unnecessary to check every goal when it's clear it's a goal. It doesn't suit this sport and it's killed it. 

Unless they get rid of that shite VAR,then I'm.done with this sport. That's how bad it is and how shit of an experience watching every game is. VAR is the main talking point of every game now.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived