talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Francisco Trincao - Leicester to Loan Barca Youngster?

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

Didn't he just sign for them from Benfica?

Yep.

Probably why it may just be a loan for now, even with an obligation to buy. Or maybe he realises Barcelona isn't all that and Leicester is the place to be :ph34r:

• Subscriber

I got told a week ago that we nearly signed him in January for £15mil and didn't bother. Sickener really but I'd definitely take him. Exactly the kind of signing I think we need.

On 04/08/2020 at 05:44, ScoRoss said:

Didn't he just sign for them from Benfica?

On 04/08/2020 at 05:47, Stan said:

Yep.

Probably why it may just be a loan for now, even with an obligation to buy. Or maybe he realises Barcelona isn't all that and Leicester is the place to be :ph34r:

Nope, Braga.

The media have been saying there's a golden generation in Portuguese football for maybe 5 years now, and maybe there is but the prospect of it stops being exciting as soon as they play together because it's always appalling as fuck. We won the Euro playing extremely defensive, boring footy.

Trincao is gifted all around. Can pass, shoot, cross, dribble with quality. I think he's similar to Mahrez but not as fast and maybe smarter or just more prudent in the way he plays.

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, Machado said:

The media have been saying there's a golden generation in Portuguese football for maybe 5 years now, and maybe there is but the prospect of it stops being exciting as soon as they play together because it's always appalling as fuck. We won the Euro playing extremely defensive, boring footy.

Trincao is gifted all around. Can pass, shoot, cross, dribble with quality. I think he's similar to Mahrez but not as fast and maybe smarter or just more prudent in the way he plays.

Anything even close to Mahrez gets a plus from me, absolute joke how bad our options in his position are now compared to what he offered. I really think for all of our faults someone of that kind of level coming in there will elevate us to another level. Travesty we never got to play Ricardo with Mahrez. Neither of them ever had that great a partner for most of the time they played for us.

Trincao's the one I want. Stylistically and ability wise seems to be exactly what we need.

Which means he'll probably join Atalanta.

• The topic was locked

Archived