talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Iker Casillas Announces Retirement

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Spike said:

Not a generalisation at all, it is a fact that humans hit their physical prime in their 20s and 30s. Developing and maturing rates are irrelevant because it will happen in the years listed. Performance based would be peak, which happens during a human’s prime

Yeah bud sure human prime is 20's to 30's......... i dont even know what youre trying to argue anymore. Every athletes prime isnt only 20-30 and isnt always 10 years long hence developing and maturing is relevant as it happens at different points for everyone. This is a pointless arguement anyways im moving along. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah bud sure human prime is 20's to 30's......... i dont even know what youre trying to argue anymore. Every athletes prime isnt only 20-30 and isnt always 10 years long hence developing and maturing is relevant as it happens at different points for everyone. This is a pointless arguement anyways im moving along. 

thanks bud, you are arguing against things I didn’t even write bud.

• 2 years later...
12 minutes ago, Spike said:

It has already been deleted. God this dumb fuck was trying to make a joke xD that is gonna backfire

Reading It’s a joke due to the Spanish press always linking him with famous women.

Puyol making a comment made it that much better. 

On 09/10/2022 at 13:46, Tommy said:

He said he was "hacked". xD

I checked his wikipedia shortly after his tweet, and under personal life it already said that he came out as homosexual. They wasted no time. xD

Wikipedia never forgets 😆

So it sounds like Puyol allegedly logged into Casillas' account to post as a joke.  Now it's blown up in both of their faces.

In this climate I'm surprised that any celebrity is so naive as to post something like that.   

Archived